Progressive Suspension 412 Series Shocks For Dyna Models
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Progressive Suspension 412 Series Shocks For Dyna Models• High-performance gas cells• Double-wall construction• 6-stage dampening• Heat-treated hard-chrome rods, long life seals and fade resistant oil• backed by a one-year limited warranty• special cam adjusters permit easy pre-load adjustment
|Manufacturer Part Number:||4124044C||Sold in Units:||Pair|
|Standard or Heavy Duty:||Heavy Duty|
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE : 2009
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE2 : 2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF : 2008–2014
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–2000
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–2005, 2007–2013
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2014
- Dyna Street Bob FXDBP : 2013–2014
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992, 2005, 2007–2014
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC Anniversary : 2013
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE : 2007
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE2 : 2008
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–2005, 2007–2010
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2004, 2006–2007
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Switchback FLD : 2012–2014
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–2005, 2007–2008, 2010–2014
samsherrill Posted :
Got these shocks for my '97 FXDWG. I live in New England where the roads are bumpy and pot holes are everywhere. I and my wife are a ride weight of about 450 together; they shocks can take more. These have really improved her comfort and the handling of the bike. Also the install was a breeze.
statik9480 Posted :
shocks came on time, were easy to install and give my dyna a smooth ride.
email@example.com Posted :
Easy to install, fit perfectly on my 2009 FXDC. Lowered my bike and kept a reasonably smooth ride 2-up.
WingsFan47 Posted :
Great shock, great price. These aren’t the most expensive shocks out there, and when you read all the technologies in the higher end shocks, it may seem like that’s the way to go. I ride hard, and my 412’s always give me at least twice as many miles as stock HD shocks.
hoona88 Posted :
bought for a bike i worked on the rider loves them
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 463 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 520 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 550
Important Product NotesWhen shocks are shorter than stock, clearance must be carefully checked for potentially dangerous interference.
Progressive Suspension 412 Series Shocks For Dyna Models?
Our customer service has the answer.