Progressive Suspension 412 Series Shocks For Dyna Models
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Progressive Suspension 412 Series Shocks For Dyna Models• High-performance gas cells• Double-wall construction• 6-stage dampening• Heat-treated hard-chrome rods, long life seals and fade resistant oil• backed by a one-year limited warranty• special cam adjusters permit easy pre-load adjustment
|Manufacturer Part Number:||4124045C||Sold in Units:||Pair|
|Standard or Heavy Duty:||Heavy Duty|
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE2 : 2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF : 2008–2013
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–2000
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–2005, 2007–2011, 2013
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2013
- Dyna Street Bob FXDBP : 2013
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992, 2005, 2007–2013
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC Anniversary : 2013
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–2005, 2007–2010
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2004
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–2005, 2007–2008, 2010–2013
jackson5432 Posted :
easy installation and they look great.
Tumbleweed77 Posted :
Great shocks! I ordered 1" shorter than stock to lower my FXDWG a little. These shocks are much better than stock.
lc4short Posted :
I bought these shocks an inch shorter than my stock ones. They gave the ride and the height I was looking for. The are great shocks........Thanks J&P
jerryo55 Posted :
worked out great to lower the bike and rides great, great service
Padayao1 Posted :
Excellent buy, ordered 11 inch but should have ordered the 10.5 because I wanted a little drop, but the ride is a ton smoother than the factory shocks so I think I'll stay with these for a while.
gwmesler Posted :
I've used these shocks on two different bikes and they are great. They will lower your Dyna by two inches and lower your Lowrider by one inch. They are a little stiff if you are riding solo.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2013 Harley Catalog, Page 520 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 550 2011 Harley Update Catalog, Page 551 2011 Harley Catalog, Page 541
Important Product NotesWhen shocks are shorter than stock, clearance must be carefully checked for potentially dangerous interference.
Progressive Suspension 412 Series Shocks For Dyna Models?
Our customer service has the answer.