J&P Cycles® Chrome Short Shocks
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Chrome Short Shocks• Black body with chrome upper and lower end cover and chrome spring• Spring pre-load is adjustable using standard shock tool• Reduces ground and cornering clearance
|Length:||11″||Sold in Units:||Pair|
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLHA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLSA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start XLH1000 : 1985
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1979–1981, 1983, 1985
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2003
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1987–1991, 1993–2003
- Super Glide 1st Edition FXR2 : 1999
- Super Glide 2nd Edition FXR3 : 1999
- Super Glide 3rd Edition FXR4 : 2000
- Super Glide Custom FXRC : 1985
- Super Glide Disc Glide FXRDG : 1984
- Super Glide FXR : 1986–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1986–1991
- Super Glide Grand Touring FXRD : 1986
- Super Glide II FXR : 1982–1985
- Super Glide II FXRS : 1982–1985
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXLR : 1987
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXRS : 1988
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1987–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1987–1993
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1984–1994
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1983–1992
Mider Posted :
germanbrat Posted :
look great on my bike and suspension is great
3491686 Posted :
Fitted up great and nice smooth ride
dobrorbh Posted :
I wanted to lower the 93 XLCH and the shocks did that +3" I was worried about rubbing the fender so I but a 230lb guy on the back and my 250lb on the front and we went for a ride. No problems with rubbing. the progressive shock worked real good it does ride ruff but looks real good. The bushings didn't fit real tight but not bad glad I bought them. My wife wants to ride and she is 5'2" and this sportie is just right for her now.
larsonjy Posted :
These shocks I recieved fit my ride perfect. I sit much lower now and the ride is still smooth! Thanks for delivering a great product, excellent customer service as well.
mgtaylor Posted :
I love the lower feel and look it gives. It lowered my bike 1-1/2". Definitely the best upgrade I've added so far.
branchfj Posted :
Perfect fit for a the custom job I am doing on my bike. As I am not using a standard swingarm with a standard mount.
fcwheele Posted :
I used these on my 1986 FXR and they worked very well to lower bike to where I needed it. Think I would go with 11-1/2" next time though. I will have to either re-vamp [the] kickstand or buy another one which I was unaware of. They look good and bike handles very well.
sreyes11 Posted :
I wasn't sure how this would work, so was hesitant. BUT....after receiving the product, I was extremely pleased with it. It served the purpose of lowering my bike so that I could feel more comfortable with it. Thank you J&P Cycles for recommending a great item.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 462 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 519 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 549
Important Product NotesFor 1979-2003 Sportster models, it may be necessary to modify or space the chain or belt guard to allow for proper shock clearance
J&P Cycles® Chrome Short Shocks?
Our customer service has the answer.