Burly Brand Slammer Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Burly Brand Slammer Kit• Combination of dropped fork springs and stubby shocks• Fork spring kit does not require disassembly of the forks• Box to bike in under an hour with basic tools
|Manufacturer Part Number:||B28-1001||Position:||Front, Rear|
|Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 CP XL1200CP : 2012
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2005–2010, 2012–2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C Anniversary : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2011–2013
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2007–2011
- Sportster 1200 Nightster XL1200N : 2009–2012
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2009
- Sportster 1200 Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2012–2013
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2004–2009
- Sportster 883 Iron XL883N : 2010–2013
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2011
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Police XL883L : 2013
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2006–2007, 2009–2011
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2005–2009
- Sportster 883 SuperLow XL883L : 2012–2013
- Sportster 883R Roadster XL883R : 2013
- Sportster Custom Limited A XL1200CA : 2013
- Sportster Custom Limited B XL1200CB : 2012
diger09 Posted :
I have ordered several things over the two months. Both the service, and parts have been perfect. This particular order was for a Burley slammer kit, and it couldn't have been easier to install and the bike looks great.
SAGGYBAGS Posted :
E- install great product
Kneeslapper Posted :
Great Kit My daughter can now handle her sportster 1200 with ease.
dutnuh Posted :
Awesome lowering kit for my 2007 Sportster. I used water pump pliers with folded up paper under the jaws to get the fork caps off as I didn't have a socket that big(1 3/8"). It worked great with no damage to the chrome. It is my wifes bike and she is 5'4". Helped her confidence tremendously. The ride is not harsh and the rear suspension has at least 2,5" of travel.left. There is plenty of room still to lean the bike in a sharp turn with no rubbing of the pipes or pegs.
DoriLea Posted :
WORTH EVERY PENNY!! I went from loving to ride to living to ride in about an hour. Made all the difference in my confidance. Too many times I was caught not having good enough footing.
yourpiercer Posted :
Loved the product and the price. GOLD CLUB RULES!!!
smunoz22 Posted :
Burlys Slammer kit completed the look I was going for! was easy to install and love the slammed look it gave my 2004 1200R!
Burly Brand Slammer Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.