Burly Brand Slammer Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Burly Brand Slammer Kit• Combination of dropped fork springs and stubby shocks• Fork spring kit does not require disassembly of the forks• Box to bike in under an hour with basic tools
|Manufacturer Part Number:||B28-1003||Position:||Front, Rear|
|Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE : 2009
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE2 : 2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF : 2008–2014
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 2007–2013
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2014
- Dyna Street Bob FXDBP : 2013–2014
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 2007–2014
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC Anniversary : 2013
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE : 2007
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE2 : 2008
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 2007–2010
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2006–2007
- Dyna Switchback FLD : 2012–2014
engr1371 Posted :
ended up only using the shocks and not lowering the forks due to liking the look of the bike with the front end slightly higher.
machinist_21 Posted :
great product at a great price!!! very fast delivery, couldn't be happier..
email@example.com Posted :
love it,but should add lower kickstand to kit for a complete kit.
ByrneBrew Posted :
Very simple install. Go to the Burly web site for the Video as the included instructions are incomplete.
robsstuff Posted :
awsome kit have it on both my bikes 2000 sportster and a 2009 superglide not sure how the super will ride but i know it looks good
feezorblt Posted :
Very easy kit to use, but the rear shocks rust quicker than anything I have ever purchased.
dathan200 Posted :
jadar1 Posted :
Awesome unit. Very easy to install
Burly Brand Slammer Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.