Kuryakyn Ergo Plus Engine Guard
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Kuryakyn Ergo Plus Engine Guard• Use the highway pegs folded in or flip them out for an optional foot position• Designed with an ergonomic pull back, your feet will feel secure with less outward leg pressure no matter what position you have them in• Bolts directly to existing mounts on your frame and does not use any clumsy universal clamps• You’ll be back on the road with your new engine guard and the comfort of multiple foot positions in no time
|Design:||Folding Pegs||Manufacturer Part Number:||7529|
|Material:||Steel||Sold in Units:||Kit|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE : 2010
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE2 : 2011
- Softail Cross Bones FLSTSB : 2008, 2010
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005–2006
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006–2013
- Softail Fat Boy Anniversary FLSTF : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE2 : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 2000–2013
- Softail Fat Boy Lo Anniversary FLSTFB : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB : 2010–2013
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTF : 2009
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Anniversary FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Firefighter FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 2000–2008, 2010–2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Peace Officer FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2009, 2011–2013
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 2006, 2009
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic EFI FLSTSCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005–2007
- Softail Heritage Springer EFI FLSTSI : 2001–2003
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 2000–2003
official03 Posted :
Great fit on my 07 FLHR! Easy install and looks great!
lavatan Posted :
Love these grips! Great feel and keep my hands from numbing up.
corbm88 Posted :
Have gotten a lot of looks and compliments, Seems a little close to the shifter and brake.
email@example.com Posted :
Great product ! Looks great on functions well. Comes with new chrome brake lever. Easy install.
jdshepa Posted :
Awesome look and feel. I'm tall, so I wish there was something for us tall guys
Savoia Posted :
I want to start by saying that this is a very well built product. The thing that was not told is the fact that the brake pedal needs to be changed because the stock one is too close to the brake. (It was supplied) The bigger problem for me was that the shifter lever was to was too close to the guard as well and made it difficult to shift. A couple of times my foot almost got stuck behind the guard and the shifter. I have size 10 shoes. I think it's a beautiful design but not user friendly. My bike is a 2007 Harley Fatboy.
petet Posted :
Nice chrome good look.
crawfordcl Posted :
Mounted it in like 20 minutes by myself, I've had it on for about 6 months and 4k miles and it gets used constantly to rest my feet on, and looks great. I did not use the rear break pedal that came with it, their isn't too much room between the bar and my current break pedal but there is enough. FLSTSE
Jamiethomann Posted :
Perfect fit ,easy install , well built, look awesome. Took a few rides to get used to having something in front of my shifting and brake lever (because I've never had bars before ) but other than that I got nothing but good things to say about these bars
Kuryakyn Ergo Plus Engine Guard?
Our customer service has the answer.