Kuryakyn Front Leading Edge Fender Tip
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Kuryakyn Front Leading Edge Fender Tip• Add a nostalgic touch to your bike in seconds• Fits Fat Boy style front fenders• Simple installation requires no drilling and can be done without any tools• Great inexpensive little part to cover dings in the fender and scratches or chips in the fenders leading edge
|Manufacturer Part Number:||9013||Material:||Die Cast Metal|
|Position:||Front||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Softail Fat Boy Anniversary FLSTF : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Firefighter FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Lo Anniversary FLSTFB : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB : 2010–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Peace Officer FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTF : 2009–2010
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Special FLSTFB : 2014
marting65 Posted :
looks good and fits good
email@example.com Posted :
very nice part & price
shortyconk Posted :
looks good an simple to mount
Kelcie Posted :
Fit isn't as good as it should be. Needs better attachment methond.
TMCLAUGHLIN Posted :
Easy to install and looks great.
nastyfatboy Posted :
real snug have problem keeping it on it wants to pop off
reddevilmel Posted :
Looks awsome, easy install & gives a custom look
dors16 Posted :
pjtirado Posted :
Does not fit well the 2007 Harley fatboy. About 1/2 to 1 centimeter too small.
geno3j Posted :
Looks great, however the 2 sided tape is a bit weak. Have been thru 2 of them due to falling off. They have both been applied according to instructions. The rear and rear front fender have no issues. The front one needs stronger tape due to the extra force of riding, or at least that is how it seems. I do like the look when they are one the bike.
bloxoms Posted :
The Kuryakyn fender tips look great and are easy to install. They really dress up my Fat Boy and look better than the stock ones.
Kuryakyn Front Leading Edge Fender Tip?
Our customer service has the answer.