Kuryakyn Front Trailing Edge Fender Tip
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Kuryakyn Front Trailing Edge Fender Tip• Add a nostalgic touch to your bike in seconds• Fits Fat Boy style front fenders• Simple installation requires no drilling and can be done without any tools• Great inexpensive little part to cover dings in the fender and scratches or chips in the fenders trailing edge
|Manufacturer Part Number:||9014||Material:||Die Cast Metal|
|Position:||Front||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Softail Fat Boy Anniversary FLSTF : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Firefighter FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Lo Anniversary FLSTFB : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB : 2010–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Peace Officer FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTF : 2009–2010
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Special FLSTFB : 2014
taylspin Posted :
Rear one fits and looks great on my 2010 Fat Boy. Gonna get the front.
marting65 Posted :
looks and fits good
jtuttle Posted :
Fast shipping and easy to install
BobHegwood Posted :
Both this part and the rear fender tip I ordered fit my 2010 FLSTF FatBoy perfectly. Just thought I'd add this comment because of the fairly negative reviews I read on earlier customer orders. Mine fit great! Thanks, Bob
nastyfatboy Posted :
same as other.for front
natureforce Posted :
I was not happy with the fit.
pjtirado Posted :
Does not fit well the 2007 Harley fatboy. About 1/2 to 1 centimeter too small.
Kuryakyn Front Trailing Edge Fender Tip?
Our customer service has the answer.