Mustang Fender Bib
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Mustang Fender Bib• Unique and stylish way to cover the rear fender when converting from the two-up to a solo seat• Constructed of marine grade vinyl and backed with felt, it will last for years and not harm your paint job• Lined with chrome studs this bib will match your stock, a Mustang or any other seat• Uses the existing seat mounting hardware and fits perfectly to the contour of the fender for no gaps
|Length:||14″||Manufacturer Part Number:||78026|
|Material:||Marine Grade Vinyl||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1985
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1998
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2005
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–2005
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2005
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–2005
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001–2005
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999–2005
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2001–2005
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–2005
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2005
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990, 1999–2005
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Super Glide 1st Edition FXR2 : 1999
- Super Glide 2nd Edition FXR3 : 1999
- Super Glide 3rd Edition FXR4 : 2000
- Super Glide Custom FXRC : 1985
- Super Glide Disc Glide FXRDG : 1984
- Super Glide Fat Bob FXEF : 1985
- Super Glide FXR : 1986–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1986–1991
- Super Glide Grand Touring FXRD : 1986
- Super Glide II FXR : 1982–1985
- Super Glide II FXRS : 1982–1985
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXLR : 1987
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXRS : 1988
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1987–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1987–1993
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1984–1994
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1983–1992
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1971–1978
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1985
black n chrome 4ever Posted :
This fender bib really added a great look to my bike. I've gotten compliments from everyone who has seen it.
AFF_MC_NWMO Posted :
Has the Mustang logo at the rear that takes away from the over all smoothness of the look. It also fits more loosely than one bought from a Harley dealer.
jack taylor Posted :
a nice look for a solo seat.
glennboyden Posted :
fender bib fits perfectly and gives my softail that old school look that i was looking for.
thebat60 Posted :
Lookes great and cuts down on scratches
jl.boxx Posted :
The perfect touch for a solo seat.
Rigor Posted :
Excellent quality and even came with applied Velcro.
nondesperado Posted :
Great item,hides the holes of the deluxes rack,looks great to.
jl.boxx Posted :
Looks and fits great.No surprises here.
06heritage Posted :
You will be very pleased with this fender bib if you are after the solo seat look. I punched two holes with a leather punch to install on the seat mounting screws on my Heritage Classic rather than to use the tape on velcro.
jjrall78 Posted :
homer100 Posted :
rocktbird Posted :
This item was the perfect match to the solo seat i purchased for my 03 deuce. It hides all the bolt holes and makes the rear fender look clean. Highly suggest if you are going for the solo seat look....
NorweigenBountyHunter Posted :
The studded fender bib fit perfect and was the finishing touch to make the solo seat look pop!!! All my riding buddies love the look!!!
3fatboys Posted :
Fit well, looks very nice. Gives my '98 Fat Boy a vintage look. Get lots of comments.
Mustang Fender Bib?
Our customer service has the answer.