J&P Cycles® Replica Smooth Style Fender
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Replica Smooth Style Fender• Accurate reproduction of the orginal Heritage Softail front fender• Smooth style doesn’t have the holdes for mounting the light and trim pieces• Features heavy duty braces riveted to the inside of the fender for added support• Fits Heritage Softail and Fatboy models when fuller fender is desired on Fatboy models• Smooth version replaces H-D OEM 59129-86
|Applicable Wheel Size:||130mm||Frame Type:||Softail|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Stock Replacement or Custom:||Stock Replacement|
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE3 : 2012
- Softail Deluxe CVO FLSTNSE : 2014
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2012–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Anniversary FLSTF : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–2006, 2011–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Lo Anniversary FLSTFB : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB : 2011–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Special FLSTFB : 2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Anniversary FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Firefighter FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Peace Officer FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2009, 2012–2013
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990, 2006, 2009
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Slim FLS : 2012–2014
Jlemos Posted :
Great product! Exactly what I was looking for
wvcoalminerbjb0jbr Posted :
fender fit perfectly and looks great jp did a great job with packing and shipping
hardknox66 Posted :
Looks good ,very little body work had to be done, heavy duty!
kchasesr Posted :
Fender had the mounts on backwards, I ordered another one and that one had 4 dents in it!
moose477 Posted :
Everything fit just like the tech said it would. This was my first bike tear down and build and J&P helped all along the way. Great Customer service and great help from the techs. Thanks To All!! J&P customer for life!!
duke2858 Posted :
All was great, no issues
haefss Posted :
You get what you pay for. This is an inexpensive fender. It'll do if you’re short on cash but you'll be doing more body work then I think you may have planned on, to get this ready for paint.
J&P Cycles® Replica Smooth Style Fender?
Our customer service has the answer.