J&P Cycles® Steel Front Fender for Fat Boy
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Steel Front Fender for Fat Boy• This perfect reproduction of the FLSTF-style front fender comes raw, ready to paint with minimal prep• Fits any FLST front end using a 16″ wheel assembly• Can be adapted to fit any FL style fork by using our fender adapters (711-096 chrome or 711-097 raw), sold separately• Replaces OEM 59139-89
|Applicable Wheel Size:||16″||Material:||Steel|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Stock Replacement or Custom:||Stock Replacement|
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE2 : 2011
- Softail Deluxe CVO FLSTNSE : 2014
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2011–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Anniversary FLSTF : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Lo Anniversary FLSTFB : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB : 2010–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTF : 2009
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Special FLSTFB : 2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Anniversary FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Firefighter FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 2011–2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Peace Officer FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2011–2013
- Softail Slim FLS : 2014
bjacquin Posted :
Exact match to the stock fender on my Fatboy. Fits very well and will need minimal prep before I paint it.
email@example.com Posted :
The fender fit great. It had a few rough edged from being stamped. But nothing real bad. Looks great on my bike.
chris_lacey Posted :
Good quality. My body shops says it was one of the nicest they have painted.
Bubba Jim Posted :
This "new" fender is damaged and appears to have been worked on. I will be sending it back for full credit.
vanhalld Posted :
Really well made. Fits perfect with FENDER TO FORK ADAPTER PAIR Product Number: 711-096
riannelli1 Posted :
Sides were a bit rough. Considerable work prior to paitning
WingsBunton Posted :
Excellent !! The fender fit perfectly and appeared to be flawless. I sent it to powdercoat and when it came back, I was very impressed, and that's saying something.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Vintage Catalog, Page 298 2014 Harley Catalog, Page 804 2013 Vintage Catalog, Page 298 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 846 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 910
Important Product NotesPainted for illustration purposes only.
J&P Cycles® Steel Front Fender for Fat Boy?
Our customer service has the answer.