J&P Cycles® Chrome Curved Laydown License Plate Bracket
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Chrome Curved Laydown License Plate Bracket• This mount can be angled to the profile of the fender, it also follows the radius, for a tighter, cleaner look• For models with 3-hole fender license plate mount• Includes hardware and rubber isolation spacer
|Sold in Units:||Each||Style:||Curved|
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF : 2008–2009
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–2000
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–2005, 2007–2009
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2008
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992, 2005, 2007–2014
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC Anniversary : 2013
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–2005, 2007–2010
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2004
- Dyna Super Glide Sport EFI FXDXI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide FLH : 1973–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1973–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- FL : 1973
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1985
- Police Model FLP : 1974–1975
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005–2006
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006–2009
- Softail Fat Boy Anniversary FLSTF : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Firefighter FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Lo Anniversary FLSTFB : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB : 2010–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Peace Officer FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTF : 2009–2010
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Special FLSTFB : 2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Anniversary FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Firefighter FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Peace Officer FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2009–2013
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990, 2006, 2009–2010
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLHA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLSA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Café Racer XLCR1000 : 1977–1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1000 : 1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start XLH1000 : 1985
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1979–1981, 1983, 1985
- Sportster 1000 Touring XLT1000 : 1977
- Sportster 1000 XR-1000 : 1983–1984
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2005–2010
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2007–2011
- Sportster 1200 Nightster XL1200N : 2009
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2009
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2004–2010
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2011
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2006–2007, 2009
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2003
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2005–2009
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1987–1991, 1993–2003
- Sportster 883 SuperLow XL883L : 2012–2013
- Sportster Roadster XL883R : 2014
- Sportster SuperLow XL883L : 2014
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Super Glide 1st Edition FXR2 : 1999
- Super Glide 2nd Edition FXR3 : 1999
- Super Glide 3rd Edition FXR4 : 2000
- Super Glide Custom FXRC : 1985
- Super Glide Disc Glide FXRDG : 1984
- Super Glide Fat Bob FXEF : 1985
- Super Glide FXR : 1986–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1986–1991
- Super Glide Grand Touring FXRD : 1986
- Super Glide II FXR : 1982–1985
- Super Glide II FXRS : 1982–1985
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXLR : 1987
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXRS : 1988
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1987–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1987–1993
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1984–1994
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1983–1992
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1973–1978
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Very Heavy but well made.
Lilhopper Posted :
guapo66 Posted :
Solid looks outstanding, beautiful look to the back fender, not made in america though if this is a factor for you.
nmad63 Posted :
Looks awesome, quick delivery - would recommend site
tanthes Posted :
Looks 100 times better than the stock plate, gives you an option to angle it more or less to the road. Great quality piece.
Dave Ed Posted :
Part came quickly,fit perfectly and I could'nt be happier with my first experience shopping with J&P.
melpace Posted :
It fits perfect. Not much of a curve but enough to make it look sleek.
Donchubb Posted :
looks nice, wish it would have come with outer chrome trim ring
IMCAmodRacer Posted :
Looks awesome with the laydown taillight.
rck5758 Posted :
Perfect fit, and looks awesome!
Horseman321s Posted :
Excellent fit. Looks great and well worth the money.
r2beckma Posted :
Works as advertised! Clean sleek look.
Lex Hex Posted :
Well made mount. So much cleaner looking that that dealer billboard that was on there.
lizardman Posted :
Nice chrome.Came with all the needed hardware
cadillac05 Posted :
Look and work great, fairly easy install. But there not plug an play so be prepared to splice and solder some wires
Bigbadwolf67 Posted :
One of the best deals anywhere for what you get. Great product. Great price. You really cant beat it.
tedali2004 Posted :
Very nice look and fit.
torocket15 Posted :
I bought this because it was cheaper than kuryakyn and knowing I had to modify it for a V-star 1100. It looks great and cost half of what I would have paided.
jun3115 Posted :
it's so good part and cheap for roadking
toxicsean Posted :
Easy installation. Good quality. Looks good.
gary1956 Posted :
fit good looks good
nickbitter Posted :
Very good product quality at a fantastic price. Recommended!
blackgixser1313 Posted :
Perfect fit looks great
polski326 Posted :
It was exactly what I was looking for, at a Great!! price too.
obtech Posted :
Easy to install and completely changed the look of the back of my bike.
dlreppert1 Posted :
thins out the bulkyness of the stock plate mounts
Greypoupon Posted :
I cant wait to get this installed but to review it now I would say it is made really well.
slacey Posted :
One of the best mods for the money to make the Road King look awesome!
bigdaddy31820 Posted :
Great plate for the money. Fit was perfect and a snap to put on.
kmiller549 Posted :
looks great and fits great only problem is the tag bolts are so long (1 1/4-1 1/2) touching fender i bought new SS ones from lowes
teddyd28 Posted :
Big improvement over the stock mount
email@example.com Posted :
Looks and fits awesome
Aussie Fatboy Posted :
Does what it's meant to do & looks good
Perry461 Posted :
Had to do a slight mod to make it fit but it looks great and changes the whole look of the bike. Love it.
tfqh99 Posted :
traderfjp Posted :
For the price you can't go wrong. I had to customize it to fit on my Roadliner but it was an easy mod. It looks great on my bike and saved me lots of dough over a Barons for 130.00
bretmarshall Posted :
Nice fit and finish, quality chrome. I had to trim the bolts for a clean look.
veterij Posted :
The bracket fit perfect but I had to shave the license plate holes down to fit the bracket itself. Otherwise, looks and fits perfectly.
matthew883 Posted :
Looks great but tag does not lay flat,sloting the tag holes will fix that
bsundy33 Posted :
It looks clean and was an easy install. I would recommend this product over the stock license plate bracket.
mwestman Posted :
looks great with latdown tailight lens
racwade2003 Posted :
Awesome!Looks great on the bike.Very good quality for the money.
apester Posted :
nice quality, looks great
stevendavidson Posted :
this I like good fit and finish
ssace250 Posted :
Really easy bolt on kit that dresses up the rear of the bike. You really can't get any easier than removing three bolts.
rstetler Posted :
Great look at a great price.
mwestman Posted :
Piece of cake to install and it looks great on a 1200 Custom.
Jimbo.2200 Posted :
Good quality construction, simple install, great fit for the plate. Upgrade for my Dyna convertible, highly recommend!
Jimbo.2200 Posted :
Great bang for the buck! Easy install-no fitting or adjustments, good hardware, fits & looks great!
Paulie987 Posted :
Great product and service, thanks Paul
jadar1 Posted :
Does the trick.
tooshort Posted :
Awesome, A-1 product, can't believe it was so cheap! It was far greater than I was hoping for, and at a fraction of the price...
orionred09 Posted :
This fit my o8 sportster perfectly...very easy to install
uponharleyg Posted :
great product! chrome is good.
mibyr Posted :
Much more attractive than OEM after market
deansmithsr Posted :
mikepal1 Posted :
Excellent fit and finish!
gum Posted :
The oil line cover is a bit of detail that puts a nice finishing touch to engine area of my Fat Boy. It is surprising Harley Davidson didn't put a braided chrome line there but the cover is nicer. No qualms about the quality either.
royboy2 Posted :
This laydown plate gives a very contoured look to the license plate matching the roundness of the fender.
1BDAZM Posted :
scubabike420 Posted :
Easy to install and looks great on my '06 1200C.
jjbann Posted :
This product was of good quality. Nice fit and finish and easy to install. I am very pleased with my choice.
WiredGrl Posted :
I put this on my '05 Sporty and it looks sharp even without a frame. Curves nice to the fender and have been asked a few times where I got it. Highly recommend [this product].
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 319 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 352 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 360
Important Product NotesExcept models with bobbed fenders or Touring models
J&P Cycles® Chrome Curved Laydown License Plate Bracket?
Our customer service has the answer.