Roland Sands Design Slant 2-into-1 Carbon Ops Exhaust System
- Product Reviews
Roland Sands Design Slant 2-into-1 Carbon Ops Exhaust System• A collaboration between Roland Sands Design and Vance & Hines brings you high performance exhaust in a light-weight gloss carbon and satin black they call Carbon Ops• Vance & Hines stripped their exhaust system to only the necessary elements, dipped it in black ceramic for a tough finish and added a slash cut carbon and stainless tip for style points as well as performance• This system tucked up tight to the bike for ground clearance.• Features: All stainless steel construction with carbon fiber end cap, black high temp ceramic finish, TIG welded w/ 18mm and 12mm O2 sensor bungs (O2 plugs included)• 1-3/4″ to 2″ stepped header tubes• Heat shields for rear cylinder and collector inlet• Fiberglass and stainless steel wool baffle materials for high temp resistance• Exhaust port gaskets included• Optional "dB killer" (692-597) sound Insert sold separately
|Baffles Included:||Yes||Complete Header Pipe:||Complete System|
|Exhaust System:||2 Into 1||Finish:||Carbon Ops|
|Heat Shields Included:||Yes||Includes Muffler:||Yes|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||41809||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|O2 Sensor Compatible:||Yes||Sold in Units:||Each|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE : 2009
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE2 : 2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF : 2008–2013
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 2007–2012
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2013
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 2007–2013
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC Anniversary : 2013
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE : 2007
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE2 : 2008
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 2007–2010
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2006–2007
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 2007–2008, 2010–2013
ropa Posted :
I love this exhaust. Was worth not telling my wife what it cost. Get the 02 extension. You'll need it but it doesn't say in description.
ctansley Posted :
Look great on the iron Much better exhaust note than the screaming eagles and with the addition of the fuel pack good smooth power delivery
Roland Sands Design Slant 2-into-1 Carbon Ops Exhaust System?
Our customer service has the answer.