Smooth-Bottom Fuel Tank
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Smooth-Bottom Fuel Tank• Here's an updated tank design with rounded lower edges• Very similar to the latest factory design, but with petcock locations and mounts for early or late frames• Includes mounting hardware. 19-3/4″L. Tunnel is 3-1/4″ front, tapering to 3/4″ high in the rear• Tank sealer 720-469 recommended
|Sold in Units:||Each|
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLHA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLSA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start XLH1000 : 1985
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1983, 1985
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–1994
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1994
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–1994
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1987–1991, 1993–1994
autobody Posted :
The tank fits ok. The reason why I gave it a poor rating was beacuse, when you put your petcock in it hits the top of the carb. I thought it was maybe a screw-up by the company that makes it, so I returned it for a new one but, it was the same way. The only way I could make it right was to cut the neck of it out and reweld it in the place it would work for the bike.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 355 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 392 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 410
Important Product NotesMust Use Tank Sealer (#720-469 or 900-715) For Warranty To Be Valid On All Gas Tanks. WARNING: Most tanks are shipped unpainted. Caps are not included unless noted. All gas tanks should be fitted, pressure-tested and sealed BEFORE being painted to eliminate potential problems.
Smooth-Bottom Fuel Tank?
Our customer service has the answer.