Paughco Porkster Tank
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Paughco Porkster Tank• 4.2 gallon axed style large tank• Tank comes in bare metal• Has Been pressure tested• Use 7200340 or 7200350 gas caps and stock petcocks per year• Petcock on right side
|Length:||16″||Manufacturer Part Number:||822B|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Style:||Single|
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLHA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLSA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start XLH1000 : 1985
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1983, 1985
- Sportster 1000 XR-1000 : 1983–1984
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–1994
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1994
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–1994
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1987–1994
micah714 Posted :
American make. Nice big tank...unfortunately my low handlebars hit tank so I have to go smaller : ( Shouldn't be a problem with more upswept bars.
cseely Posted :
i like the style of the porkster tank , it will look nice on my sons sporty when its painted. but it was in pretty bad shape when i received it . it had alot of surface rust on the entire tank. so that took alot of time to fix that issue before i could even begin to prep for paint..
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Vintage Catalog, Page 102 2014 Harley Catalog, Page 355 2013 Vintage Catalog, Page 102 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 394 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 412
Important Product NotesMust Use Tank Sealer (#720-469 or 900-715) For Warranty To Be Valid On All Gas Tanks. WARNING: Most tanks are shipped unpainted. Caps are not included unless noted. All gas tanks should be fitted, pressure-tested and sealed BEFORE being painted to eliminate potential problems.
Paughco Porkster Tank?
Our customer service has the answer.