Jammer Custom Gas Tanks by Cole Foster
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Jammer Custom Gas Tanks by Cole Foster• An absolutely beautiful new tank designed with the keen styling of Cole Foster - Salinas Boyz Customs• The tank started life on the hugely popular Blue Bobber Bike, seen in almost every motorcycle publication in 2002• The tanks feature a mini pop-up gas cap, and a unique raised tapered bead down the center of the tank• Each tank has been designed to fit to stock frames but can also be easily adapted to any custom application• Tank sealer 720-469 recommended
|Length:||17″||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLHA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLSA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start XLH1000 : 1985
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1983, 1985
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2003
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1987–1991, 1993–2003
veryunforgiven Posted :
Very nice Tank, Looks great on the "mock-up", can't wait to see it complete with paint. Great workmanship, from what I can see, pressure tested OK. Thank you !
Important Product NotesMust Use Tank Sealer (#720-469 or 900-715) For Warranty To Be Valid On All Gas Tanks. WARNING: Most tanks are shipped unpainted. Caps are not included unless noted. All gas tanks should be fitted, pressure-tested and sealed BEFORE being painted to eliminate potential problems.
Jammer Custom Gas Tanks by Cole Foster?
Our customer service has the answer.