Gas Tank with Aero Gas Cap
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Gas Tank with Aero Gas Cap• This rubber-mounted bolt-on style flat bottom tank is made from heavy gauge steel and has reinforced seams and extra-strong mounting tabs• The high-tunnel design adds fuel capacity without looking tall• It features an aero-style locking gas cap• Tank sealer 720-469 recommended
|Bung Style:||22MM||Capacity:||3.3 Gallon|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Style:||Aero-Style|
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1995–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1995–2003
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2003
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1995–2003
s8nzweb Posted :
Pros: Very little prep required for paint, clean welds, good lines, and clean cap set. Cons: Tough to swap straight across on 03 XL custom because petcock bung is 1/2"-3/4" further back and angled more than stock. Modification (removal of a few inches) to top motor mount or new petcock required.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2013 Vintage Catalog, Page 102 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 392 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 410
Important Product NotesMust Use Tank Sealer (#720-469 or 900-715) For Warranty To Be Valid On All Gas Tanks. WARNING: Most tanks are shipped unpainted. Caps are not included unless noted. All gas tanks should be fitted, pressure-tested and sealed BEFORE being painted to eliminate potential problems.
Gas Tank with Aero Gas Cap?
Our customer service has the answer.