J&P Cycles® Replacement Petcock
J&P Part: 7200035
Sale Price: $19.99 Regularly: $21.95
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Replacement Petcock
Fitment Note: Will require the vacuum line to be blocked off on later models.• Exact duplicate of the original-style fuel valve• Complete with a chromed 13/16″ 22mm nut and nylon mesh filter screen
|Outlet Direction:||Left||Petcock Outlet Type:||Single|
|Sold in Units:||Each|
Fitment Note: Will require the vacuum line to be blocked off on later models.
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–2000
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992, 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Daytona FXDB-D : 1992
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2004
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG2 : 2001
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–2005
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide FLH : 1975–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1985
- Police Model FLP : 1975
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1998
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE : 2003
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE2 : 2004
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–2006
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990, 2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–2003
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999–2006
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990, 1999–2006
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLHA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLSA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Café Racer XLCR1000 : 1977–1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1000 : 1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start XLH1000 : 1985
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1979–1981, 1983, 1985
- Sportster 1000 Touring XLT1000 : 1977
- Sportster 1000 XR-1000 : 1983–1984
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2005–2006
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2006
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2004–2006
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2006
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2006
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2003
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2005–2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1987–1991, 1993–2003
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Super Glide 1st Edition FXR2 : 1999
- Super Glide 2nd Edition FXR3 : 1999
- Super Glide 3rd Edition FXR4 : 2000
- Super Glide Custom FXRC : 1985
- Super Glide Disc Glide FXRDG : 1984
- Super Glide Fat Bob FXEF : 1985
- Super Glide FXR : 1986–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1986–1991
- Super Glide Grand Touring FXRD : 1986
- Super Glide II FXR : 1982–1985
- Super Glide II FXRS : 1982–1985
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXLR : 1987
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXRS : 1988
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1987–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1987–1993
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1984–1994
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1983–1992
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1975–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1975–1978
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Anniversary FLHTC : 1988
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983–2005
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984, 1987–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983, 1986, 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1989–1998
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2005
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006
- Touring Tour Glide Classic Anniversary FLTC : 1988
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1981–1992
- Touring Tour Glide FLT : 1980–1983
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1989–1995
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980, 1982–1986
rlbear Posted :
Fits fine doesn't have vent that the Harley had but should work fine very pleased looks allot better than the OEM
rcardo03 Posted :
It fit perfectly, looks nice and moves extremely smoothly.
rebelbob6901 Posted :
Had Pingle on bike before re-paint and could never where off and reserve was at and hard to see the lettering. Went back to this petcock like original and all is GOOD again in my world. Highly recommend.
stixontime Posted :
nice replacement like the chrome thanks jp cycles
mattandkath2013 Posted :
great quality , just as described
chris472 Posted :
pet cock for my 1995 H-D 1200
ajp0007 Posted :
I am very pleased with my new replacement petcock for my 1985 Electra glide classic. It was an exact replacement for the old one, even though the old one had a plastic 90 degree elbow, it was an exact fit. The chrome finish is of high quality and luster and the fuel knob is marked for easy identification of on,off and reserve. I would recommend this to anyone as a quality replacement and very fair priced aftermarket petcock. It took 5 minutes to replace after draining the gas tank, You can't beat that and add the cost savings with a do-it-yourself self repair with minimal skills.
paulm454 Posted :
Easy install and great look
smoguy Posted :
Perfect fit, looks great on my bike.
jmennem Posted :
fit just like stock
jearickson Posted :
This is much better than the last one I purchased. It actually has two individual holes for the gas. It is more like my original and shouldn't leave me stranded.
keithlttleton1 Posted :
Installed with no problems, fit, function and finish are very good.
bad bones Posted :
jimzbike Posted :
perfect fit and seal also cant beat the price..recommend for sure !!
Mmaloy Posted :
very happy with order
Hendricks87@earthlink.net Posted :
JP cycles rock!!
sai Posted :
setabs Posted :
audrey05 Posted :
Can't be the quality for the money. This is a smooth and tight petcock with a simple design, when in doubt...go straight down for a steady flow of fuel. Works great with an S&S Shorty Super E on any EVO or Shovelhead, This one don't leak and works great...Stupid to pay more. - Hoot, Maryville, TN.
bigpapa624 Posted :
nice changeover had to plug off vaccume hose
moorem Posted :
Looks great and fit well
biggame_52 Posted :
rstubbs44 Posted :
the part i got fits like a glove and its for another bike but with j&p cycles info on the part i was able to get what i needed i have a pagsta 250 for my wife to learn on parts are hard to find they dont make them anymoore j&p has a lot of things that i like and will be getting later so hats off to J&P CYCLES THANK YOU.
jethompson10 Posted :
Easy installation, works perfectly.
mfeifarek1 Posted :
Excellent product, but wrong one for my bike.
eddaugherty2003 Posted :
I have had the petcock for about a month and so far no problems. Works great and looks good. It was a bit of a pain to get on but works great.
rworra1 Posted :
Excellence in every aspect!
pinenuts Posted :
Definately a value. Good fit, east installation.
David Gore Posted :
will be installing sometime soon.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Fit perfect and great quality...
dennissamuels Posted :
Looks nice, but is leaking from behind the position selector after less than 6 months.
OSCARLAVEESTER Posted :
fit perfect and better than a competitors petcock.
jeffsdyna Posted :
solid construction and looks great chromed
NormsNook Posted :
Great item great pcice
Jim489 Posted :
I installed the first petcock 4/11. It failed to fully shut off the fuel in approx. three months. I installed the replacement petcock 7/11. That petcock started leaking 4/12. The 22mm nut on both valves would not thread on to my tank. I had to use the nut from the Harley valve. On my 1993 FXRS i had to reroute the hose to the carburetor to hook it up to the 7200035 petcock. I just installed a new Pingel p/n 720-481 petcock today. It is a very nice petcock very easy to install. Cost from JP was $130 to my door. Good service from JP Cycles.
TANK1169 Posted :
VERY NICE PRICED ITEM!!!
barrybuzz Posted :
very good product
blooper33 Posted :
ras4jeep Posted :
Meidaddy Posted :
Good quality, especiallyn for the price. Works great!
Sutherland Posted :
Leaks badly when in the off position. Filled my crankcase with gas! Not good.
jeoiii Posted :
The part did not work correctly, the chrome fitting that threads on the gas tank did not fit/work properly. Had to use some other fitting purchased elsewhere. Product said OEM replacement but that is not the case for 1999 Fat Boy FLSTF
79sporster Posted :
.after a while the threads on the attaching nut are not the same as the nipple threads on the gas tank. I hand to reuse the stock valve nut on both new valves.
vnm02 Posted :
Nice looking unit for the money but couldn't get the nut to fit my tank bung so I had to use the one off my old unit that was not chrome. Didn't want to try to force it and damage the threads. Other than that it was a good replacement.
rwrussell Posted :
Would not recommend at all. When first installed, it sealed fine. A couple of weeks later, gas won't turn off. Took it apart and it is very cheaply made
dlm0529 Posted :
Same as the old one looks good
Chopper_Eddy Posted :
great chrome piece. fast shipping
SDMoore Posted :
Identical to the bad one from old tank. Great parts quality.
SDMoore Posted :
Identical to the bad one from old tank. Great parts quality.
kevin parsons Posted :
Works well,no leak's ,would recommend to other's.
extrkr Posted :
Looks good works good
zobe1 Posted :
Finally, found the one tha would work for my application. Nice looking piece, functions well
jamesposey Posted :
I bought 2 of these, one for each bike. 1997 FLHT and 1998 FXDL. One leaked through when off. JP as always replaced with no discussion said keep the bad one too. Rubber gasket was torn. Aside from the pain in the butt issue they are good fit and chrome looks good. I want to drain tank through petcock when needed. No more vacume. You must shut off when leaveing bike to sit. Incase it leaks through, and float valve leaks also like mine did. Dripping out overflow hose. Requires some involvement some riders dont want so if you like the vacume valve set up dont buy.
J&P Cycles® Replacement Petcock?
Our customer service has the answer.