J&P Cycles® Chain Guard Rubber Grommets
J&P Part: 7200170
Sale Price: $1.99 Regularly: $6.49
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Chain Guard Rubber Grommets• This is actually the chain guard mounting grommet, but it works great in the front Fat Bob tank mount holes to isolate the tanks from vibration• Includes a pair of grommets and bushings
|Sold in Units:||Pair|
- Duo Glide FLH : 1963–1964
- Duo Glide FLHF : 1963–1964
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide Fat Bob FLHFB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLH : 1965–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1965–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- FL : 1963–1964, 1973
- FLB : 1965–1970
- FLBF : 1970
- FLF : 1963–1964
- FLFB : 1965–1969
- Police Model FLP : 1971–1972, 1974–1975
- Police Model FLPF : 1971–1972
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984
pilot0293 Posted :
Exactly correct. Replaces old worn out rubber part.
TEDDIELEDLOW Posted :
Excellent idea for mounting tanks.
email@example.com Posted :
africano Posted :
rlalor Posted :
Should be on every set of tanks, helps to keep tank mounts from vibrating and breaking. Works well.
whrd Posted :
Thought these sounded like a great Idea to go with my brand new tanks, but they're a bit light and didnt last very long, I guess the weight of full tanks is too much for them - they are only designed for chain gaurds which weigh very little.
ddayFLH Posted :
doug_heisel Posted :
perfect addition to fatbob tanks especially on the older harleys definatly cuts vibration down
vanhalld Posted :
Good idea. It's a grommet.
chuck230 Posted :
tclongo Posted :
harley80 Posted :
I think these busings should be used on the chainguard as they were intened. Using these on old style fatbobs can cause an alinment problem unless the user doesn't care about such a problem. Thanks
J&P Cycles® Chain Guard Rubber Grommets?
Our customer service has the answer.