J&P Cycles® Replacement Stock Style Gas Caps
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Replacement Stock Style Gas Caps• Chrome-plated steel OEM-style cap• Right side cap features a recessed low-pressure relief vent that clears the filler neck tube vent• Comes complete with gaskets
|Product Color:||Chrome||Sold in Units:||Set|
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–1996
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–1996
- Electra Glide FLH : 1983
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1983
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1985
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1996
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1996
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–1996
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–1996
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–1996
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990
- Super Glide Fat Bob FXEF : 1985
- Super Glide FXRS : 1988–1991
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1983–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1983–1984
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–1996
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1983–1986
phv1971 Posted :
cfc12 Posted :
The product is good, but you can get a gas cap any where. The people make the difference and the people at J&P are the best. Customer Service Dept. is OUTSTANDING.
blmarvin Posted :
Gas caps. They work.
rockscar Posted :
gasket on left side cap does not seal adequately with full tank of gas
imabert2 Posted :
perfect fit, fast delivery
jbinford Posted :
Fit perfect with a tight seal. And matched my theme.
Dawgzhd Posted :
fit like a glove
email@example.com Posted :
Fits well no more rattle
PonyBoyBob Posted :
good shipping, good quality,I'm happy with item. I will have no problem doing business with J&P again!
snowman4224 Posted :
fit is good, great price
oldmansharley Posted :
exact fit nice chrome and good price
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Just what I was looking for, cheap set of caps that do the job and didn't cost a fortune!
MAXA33 Posted :
Very good quality.
fisherjrts Posted :
Hagar100 Posted :
turkey2 Posted :
seals leakround caps but other wise good
zerospace Posted :
nice caps, nice finish
reillybp Posted :
Great valve . Nothing fancy they look good and keep the gas in the tank. Work are good as the expensive caps.
Tommyclark Posted :
they're gas caps, not much to say They fit well, it would had been nice if they had a little knurling on the side edge to allow a better grip for loosening but otherwise they are nice.
Patchspeed Posted :
They look nice
playinwithfire Posted :
Just what I wanted. Quality was better then the ones I replaced!
shane89883 Posted :
does not breathe properly, I constantly have to back it off to let the pressure out.
fedaykin Posted :
These work fine
vanhalld Posted :
Good stuff. Had to trial and error which one was which, since my old eyes are not so sharp. I have glasses for when I ride.
grampashd Posted :
Caps leaked due to loose fitting seals and the ratchet system will not tighten caps to over come the problem. These would be fine for the look but don't ride buyer , or if you are the type who only puts enough fuel for a short putt around town. For those like me who run two rear tires to the cord each year,look at other caps.
J&P Cycles® Replacement Stock Style Gas Caps?
Our customer service has the answer.