Custom One-Piece Stretched Tank
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Custom One-Piece Stretched Tank• Smooth top• Made of heavy-gauge steel• Bolts on to stock tank mounts• Tank sealer 720-469 recommended
|Sold in Units:||Each||Stretched:||2″ stretch|
- Super Glide 1st Edition FXR2 : 1999
- Super Glide 2nd Edition FXR3 : 1999
- Super Glide 3rd Edition FXR4 : 2000
- Super Glide Custom FXRC : 1985
- Super Glide Disc Glide FXRDG : 1984
- Super Glide FXR : 1986–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1986–1991
- Super Glide Grand Touring FXRD : 1986
- Super Glide II FXR : 1982–1985
- Super Glide II FXRS : 1982–1985
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXLR : 1987
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXRS : 1988
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1987–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1987–1993
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1984–1994
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1983–1992
fleblanc1 Posted :
jcuster Posted :
From the pictures on the website this tank looks great. However, once I received it and got a better look at it I realized just how much prep and body work it was going to require to get it ready for paint. I thought for the price it would be in a more ready-to-paint condition. I will say once I got it paintined and on the bike it looks great, it just took a lot more work than expected.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 355 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 390 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 407
Important Product NotesMust Use Tank Sealer (#720-469 or 900-715) For Warranty To Be Valid On All Gas Tanks. WARNING: Most tanks are shipped unpainted. Caps are not included unless noted. All gas tanks should be fitted, pressure-tested and sealed BEFORE being painted to eliminate potential problems. Note: Do not overfill your gas tank. Never top off your gas tank above 2″ to 3″ from the neck; this will allow for expansion of gas in hot weather. Overfilled gas tanks could leak with this style gas cap.
Custom One-Piece Stretched Tank?
Our customer service has the answer.