Gas Tank with Aero Gas Cap
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Gas Tank with Aero Gas Cap• This rubber-mounted bolt-on style flat bottom tank is made from heavy gauge steel and has reinforced seams and extra-strong mounting tabs• The high-tunnel design adds fuel capacity without looking tall• It features an aero-style locking gas cap• Tank sealer 720-469 recommended
|Bung Style:||22MM||Capacity:||3.3 Gallon|
|Material:||Steel||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start XLH1000 : 1985
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1983, 1985
- Sportster 1000 XR-1000 : 1983–1984
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–1994
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1994
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–1994
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1987–1994
This product has not yet been reviewed. Be First To Write A Review
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Vintage Catalog, Page 102 2013 Vintage Catalog, Page 102 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 392 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 410
Important Product NotesMust Use Tank Sealer (#720-469 or 900-715) For Warranty To Be Valid On All Gas Tanks. WARNING: Most tanks are shipped unpainted. Caps are not included unless noted. All gas tanks should be fitted, pressure-tested and sealed BEFORE being painted to eliminate potential problems. Note: Do not overfill your gas tank. Never top off your gas tank above 2″ to 3″ from the neck; this will allow for expansion of gas in hot weather. Overfilled gas tanks could leak with this style gas cap.
Gas Tank with Aero Gas Cap?
Our customer service has the answer.