Stretched Flatside Fat Bob Tanks
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Stretched Flatside Fat Bob Tanks• Two-piece tanks feature 2″ stretch• For use with stock screw-in style caps• Does not include mounting hardware, use 720-192• Tank sealer 720-469 recommended
|Material:||Steel||Sold in Units:||Set of 2|
|Stretched:||2″ Stretch||Style:||for stock-style screw-in caps|
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1998
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–1999
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–1999
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–1999
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1989–1999
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990, 1999
phil60 Posted :
Fits well. Will see the result after painting
doorgunner Posted :
This ws a new product for J&P when I purchased it. Turned out to be a great item!
merlin56 Posted :
Tanks are nicely shaped and have a good appearence when installed but require extensive body work. Both tanks had imperfections in respect to small dents and rough weld seams. In respect to having to seal the tanks interally, I believe they should come from the factory already sealed. Having to do this proceedure makes me wonder if the manufacturer is doubtful about the quality of their product.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 354 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 390 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 407
Important Product NotesMust Use Tank Sealer (#720-469 or 900-715) For Warranty To Be Valid On All Gas Tanks. WARNING: Most tanks are shipped unpainted. Caps are not included unless noted. All gas tanks should be fitted, pressure-tested and sealed BEFORE being painted to eliminate potential problems.
Stretched Flatside Fat Bob Tanks?
Our customer service has the answer.