King Fuel Tank
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
King Fuel Tank• Classic good looks of the original “Peanut’ tank, but with increased capacity for better cruising range• Added rubber mounts to the front and rear, reducing stress on the tank mounts for increased durability• Tank sealer 720-469 recommended
|OEM Reference:||61203-87||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLHA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLSA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start XLH1000 : 1985
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1983, 1985
- Sportster 1000 XR-1000 : 1983–1984
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–1994
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1994
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–1994
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1987–1994
pharmermt Posted :
welding pits, weak welds, and bad grinding scratches
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Vintage Catalog, Page 102 2014 Harley Catalog, Page 356 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 393 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 411
Important Product NotesThe zinc-chromate primer finish is provided for the protection of the tanks during shipment and storage. It is not recommended as a primer finish for your final paint job. As with any fuel tank, particularly one where custom paint is to be applied, the tanks must be pressure tested, then sealed with tank prep and Kreem before painting, to protect the final finish and prevent internal rust during winter storage. Must use tank sealer for warranty to be valid on all gas tanks. Most tanks are shipped unpainted. Caps are not included unless noted. All gas tanks should be fitted, pressure-tested and sealed BEFORE being painted to eliminate potential problems.
King Fuel Tank?
Our customer service has the answer.