Chopper Style Gas Tank Lift Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Chopper Style Gas Tank Lift Kit• An easy to bolt-on bracket that allows you to raise the front of your gas tank off the frame• It gives your bike the appearance that the frame was chopped and stretched• It allows easy access to clean and polish your rocker covers, plus allows better air flow, heat dissipation and promotes better cooling over the top of your V-TWIN air cooled engine• Each bracket is precision made and powder coated for durability and includes all the necessary hardware and easy to follow installation instructions• 2″ lift kit
|Finish:||Powder Coated||Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Softail Cross Bones FLSTSB : 2008–2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 2007–2010
- Softail Deluxe CVO FLSTNSE : 2014
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005–2006
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006–2014
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE : 2003
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE2 : 2004
- Softail Deuce EFI FXSTDI : 2001–2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2007
- Softail Heritage Classic Anniversary FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Firefighter FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 2000–2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Peace Officer FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2009–2013
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 2005–2006, 2008–2010
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic EFI FLSTSCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005–2007
- Softail Heritage Springer EFI FLSTSI : 2001–2003
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 2000–2003
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 2000–2009, 2011–2014
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE : 2004
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE2 : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1999–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1999–2005, 2007–2008
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 1999
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1999–2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO EFI FLHTCUSE : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE2 : 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE3 : 2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1999–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 2007–2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1999–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007–2008
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2007
- Touring Road King CVO EFI FLHRSEI : 2002
- Touring Road King CVO EFI FLHRSEI2 : 2003
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE3 : 2007
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE4 : 2008
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1999–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1999–2005, 2008
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police FLHRP : 1999
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
scotthambrice Posted :
did not have fitting to extend gas tank vent line. too pricey. nevertheless it is the best add on so far to my 03fatboy. gives bike a custom look.
jeg1953 Posted :
arnieb Posted :
Gives the bike a custom look, the reason I gave them a 4 star rating is because the price is a little high for what you get.
homestead311 Posted :
Great inexpensive Mod, but you'll have to get creative when it comes to covering the gap between the backbone and the tank
email@example.com Posted :
Installed on Ultra Classic. Easy to install, but note that if you have installed a Kurykan Neck Kit, you'll have to choose between the two. The lift is hardly noticable from the side, so I'd recommend you keep the neck kit.
fatboyridertoo Posted :
Fit and looks great. Easy install.
kelso_j Posted :
Cool look on my 2004 RK Custom. It raises the tank enough to give it a "custom" look. It also helps keep the engine cooler, allowing air to flow between the tank and engine.
pperih Posted :
Loved It easy to install
iamfrankieb Posted :
Nice Part for any Bike with a Fairing Only!!
iamfrankieb Posted :
Nice Idea, but needs a plate to be fabricated to install in front of tanks to cover the hole that is visible due to the lift of the tank. Should work great with a motorcycle that has a front faring.
rkrier Posted :
Good product, but pricey for two small pieces of steel and some rubber hose.
jimmyu1953 Posted :
Installed the 2" lift kit. It lifted the tank where now I can see the rocker covers and get to them easier to polish. It seems to be hewlping the engine run cooler also by alowing more air flow around the engine. Only sacrifice was the fuel gauge doesn't work because of the angle. Any fixes to that?
Chopper Style Gas Tank Lift Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.