J&P Cycles® King Gas Tank
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® King Gas Tank• King tanks are made 2″ wider than the stock early style peanut tank, enough to give you needed extra mileage and to make it look great• High tunnel tank is equipped with stock mounts
|Sold in Units:||Each||Style:||King Tank|
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLHA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLSA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start XLH1000 : 1985
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1983, 1985
- Sportster 1000 XR-1000 : 1983–1984
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–1992
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1992
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–1992
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1987–1992
Mikeschraff Posted :
Tank fits and looks perfect almost paint ready
jim46hunter Posted :
micah714 Posted :
Fit perfectly. Looks fantastic...shaped like the stock peanut but larger for a much "tougher" look with about 1gal more capacity. Could have been smoother surface in a few areas but was easy enough to correct before painting. All in all...excellent value.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Vintage Catalog, Page 102 2014 Harley Catalog, Page 355 2013 Vintage Catalog, Page 102 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 392 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 410
Important Product NotesMust Use Tank Sealer (#720-469 or 900-715) For Warranty To Be Valid On All Gas Tanks. WARNING: Most tanks are shipped unpainted. Caps are not included unless noted. All gas tanks should be fitted, pressure-tested and sealed BEFORE being painted to eliminate potential problems.
J&P Cycles® King Gas Tank?
Our customer service has the answer.