V-Twin Manufacturing 4.5 Gallon Gas Tank for Sportster
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
V-Twin Manufacturing 4.5 Gallon Gas Tank for Sportster• The Sportster gas tank fits late models with EFI• These models are fuel injected and require a fuel tank that accepts the fuel pump• Tank sealer (720-469) recommended
|Length:||21-3/4″ Tunnel||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2007–2010, 2012–2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C Anniversary : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2011–2013
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2007–2011
- Sportster 1200 Nightster XL1200N : 2009–2012
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2007–2009
- Sportster 1200 Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2013
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2007–2009
- Sportster 883 Iron XL883N : 2010–2012
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2007–2011
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2007–2011
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2007–2009
- Sportster 883 SuperLow XL883L : 2012
kortneyb Posted :
Cheapest tank I've found. It is solid metal, no fiberglass
dotcove Posted :
Tank Rocks! Little grinding & fill to be performed. Can't wait to get those extra miles on the highway..
jdenenberg Posted :
arrived in good condition with no dents or dings like mentioned in some previous reviews, seam welds very rough and needed lots of grinding to smooth out, haven't pressure tested it yet
nzhdspringer Posted :
Took a bit of work to get paint on the tank, the raw finish is pretty average. There was a lot of rust through the inside of the tank so ensure you do a tank clean and seal. I didn't and it cost me a fuel pump from the build up of muck.. fitment was great, if your painting the tank your self then this is a
Moe78 Posted :
Fit my HD 48 (2012) %100
gboohm Posted :
atobias Posted :
Tank fit perfectly on the Sporster 48, 2010. The EFI fuel pump slipped in with no problems and the original gas cap fit right in with no modifications. The outside of the tank was nicely polished metal, the inside had a little rust. The welds were very raw and needed grinding in order to fix the pitting and jagged edges. Additionally, the tank arrived with a dent on the left side, needed to take out the dent before painting. Shipping was fast.
Sir Psych0 Steve-O Posted :
Not a perfect fit and it will not fit with the stock 2011 Iron 883 seat...
V-Twin Manufacturing 4.5 Gallon Gas Tank for Sportster?
Our customer service has the answer.