Chopper Style Sportster 2″ Tank Lift Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Chopper Style Sportster 2″ Tank Lift Kit• Besides looking good, it gives the appearance the frame was chopped and stretched• It allows easier access for you to clean and polish the top of your rocker covers, and allows better airflow and heat dissipation over the top ofyour V-Twin air cooled motor for additional cooling• Each bracket is precision made, and powder coated for durability, comes with all the necessary mounting hardware and easy to follow installation instructions• Allows you to easily raise the front of your tank off the frame approx. 2″• An easy to bolt on bracket
|Finish:||Black Powdercoat||Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2010–2013
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2007–2011
- Sportster 1200 Nightster XL1200N : 2009–2012
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2009
- Sportster 1200 Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1995–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1995–2003
- Sportster 883 Iron XL883N : 2010–2013
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2011
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2006–2007, 2009–2012
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2003
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2005–2009
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1995–2003
- Sportster 883 SuperLow XL883L : 2012–2013
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2014
- Sportster Iron XL883N : 2014
- Sportster Roadster XL883R : 2014
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2014
- Sportster SuperLow XL883L : 2014
jon1340 Posted :
looks good on bike
email@example.com Posted :
Like everyone else says: It does its job but for what it is its too expensive.
thompc1976 Posted :
Easy to install and really changes the look of my 2012 Iron 883. Marked down for price.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
great tool tool piece. Just a bit expensive for what it is.
Mj.Trees Posted :
Great look on my Nightster. Super easy to do on your own, youtube it, and done.
timkoberlein Posted :
Love the new look, but definitely not worth the 40+ dollars spent for it, didn't even need most of the parts just the two brackets.
Geoleoell Posted :
Does as I expected. Should only cost 20 dollars or so
Brewster McCloud Posted :
Thanks again for yet another great experience ordering from J&P Cycles. My order went out by the very next day. I especially like that I was sent a link so I can track my package's arrival. Great job.
cancp Posted :
Great product and fast shipping to Canada
Ta2dmutha Posted :
Easy to install. Looks great!
ivoryb1216 Posted :
good product,easy install but DO NOT use the bolts it came with,they strip very easily
ghostracer Posted :
sits great on my xl and people keep asking if its a fxr
mbtrice Posted :
Easy install, tank looks great.
vascrats Posted :
Kit achieved the desired look I was going for. Luckily I had some 1/4" chrome signal spacers to use for gaps with coil bracket. The stagger step and nut fixed to the bracket made this easier than trying the U-bolt home made lift. Wish the price was about $10 cheaper for what you get. Would also have been nice if they wrapped the brackets individually. They boast that they are powder coated but then they ship them in a way they scuff up. Overall I am pleased with the look it creates and the ease of install!
Chopper Style Sportster 2″ Tank Lift Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.