Kuryakyn Push Button Fuel Door Latch
How to Install
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Kuryakyn Push Button Fuel Door Latch• Add our push button fuel door latch and make getting to the gas cap easy• Direct replacement for the stock key-lock fuel door latch
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1467||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1992–2005, 2007–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Fire/Rescue FLHTP : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 2008, 2012–2014
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1992–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1995–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic : 2014
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO Anniversary FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE3 : 2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE4 : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE5 : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE6 : 2011
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE7 : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Firefighter FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1992–1998, 2007–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Peace Officer FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Twin-Cooled : 2014
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO Anniversary FLTRXSE2 : 2013
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE : 2012
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE2 : 2013
- Touring Road Glide Custom FLTRX : 2010–2013
- Touring Road Glide CVO FLTRSE3 : 2009
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2001, 2007–2009
- Touring Road Glide Ultra CVO FLTRUSE : 2011
- Touring Road Glide Ultra FLTRU : 2011–2013
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2010
- Touring Road King Firefighter FLHR : 2010
- Touring Road King FLHR : 2010
- Touring Road King Peace Officer FLHR : 2010
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2010
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE : 2010
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE2 : 2011
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE3 : 2012
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006–2014
- Touring Street Glide Shrine FLHX : 2014
- Touring Street Glide Special FLHXS : 2014
- Touring Street Glide Trike FLHXXX : 2010–2011
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1992
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1992–1995
- Touring Ultra Limited Anniversary FLHTK : 2013
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2010–2014
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTKSE : 2014
- Touring Ultra Limited Shrine FLHTK : 2014
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2009–2014
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCUTG : 2013
email@example.com Posted :
more than satisfied
fordbull Posted :
easy to install and looks and works great
jferguson50 Posted :
Love the push button fuel door.had to tweek the hinge alittle but well worth the money.I will have one on every bike i own.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
No need for a key with this easy to install product. Fast delivery and easy to install. Thanks again jpc
email@example.com Posted :
great accessory looks good fit great was installed in about 5 minutes
christophcastro Posted :
Works great and easy to install. No longer need your keys to unlock the fuel door.
bobcryn Posted :
I love the door latch cover. It's so nice not having to bother with my keys. The chrome button looks great.
bwfatboy Posted :
this is a must have for lots of riding. easy to install and use.
keithmarks Posted :
Great product,easy install.
Preecerod@yahoo.com Posted :
Easy to install and just what I needed! I like it!!!!!
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Excellent product. Great service.
lowriider Posted :
pesawyer Posted :
excellent fit and finish. The perfect solution to having to dig your key out of your pocket to put gas in your tank.
red devil Posted :
perfect fit.should of been a factory piece. no more finding the key or rattling fuel door. came in quickly.
willeyt Posted :
So much easier than digging for keys @ gas stops
storzer Posted :
Works great and no fiddling with the keys. Great quality!!
email@example.com Posted :
Product Looks and functions great!!!!
jamesjim Posted :
very functional works perfect
wingnutdbq Posted :
Good fit, easy install
r_andrew81 Posted :
Very easy to install and was able to use OEM hinge.
Wadkindl Posted :
Simple to install and I need on key to open the gas tank anymore, love it.
Dewalt17 Posted :
The push button fuel door latch was quick and easy to install. Not having to dig for my keys when out riding will be a definite plus.
derputtzer Posted :
Installed real easy & button is alot nicer than the older style with the little pushbutton in the center.
LarryL4647 Posted :
Great part I no longer have to fumble for the key just to put gas in.
Liquidlarry Posted :
Really nice! However, I initially installed it wrong and broke the latch trying to shut it. Yes, I'm that dumb. So I will need to purchase a new one or find a replacement hing. Love it though when it worked for a few days ;)
edthesniper Posted :
Easy install. Nice not having to use a key everytime.
Lahti Posted :
Great, You got to buy one !
pudgysnatch Posted :
Aside from being really happy with the latch cover. I was seriously impressed with the customer service. I had returned another item, and simply noted to exchange it for the fuel door latch cover. Not only did this get handled smoothly...it was handled quickly!!! The folks at J&P rock! I will always come to J&P first. Thanks folks! Pudge
Prozak69 Posted :
No more fumbling for the keys to fill up! Easy installation!
cja515 Posted :
The installation video explained perfectly the process of installing the fuel door latch. I was able to complete the installation within 30 minutes and it works as advertised.
joshmazz Posted :
great item, works great better than having to use the key
Cornbred69 Posted :
love it no more pulling out the key to fill up
Ronaldlewiston Posted :
The chrome finish was perfect and the part installed in minutes, Highly recomend.
michaelsadler Posted :
No more fumbling for the keys... It works!
mkoziol3 Posted :
Very cool! No more diggin for keys when fuelin up!
BKmaynard Posted :
Very easy to install, works great
joeblanchard Posted :
real good deal here man, I hated having to deal witht the key issue. It's not like the key lock would stop a good thief anyway when all you have to do is cut the gas hose to steal the gas, duh
Terry66 Posted :
1SGE8 Posted :
Excellent product, better that the one Harley offers.
lorneaz Posted :
I will be using it on the 95 Bagger
chieft883 Posted :
mikect Posted :
This was one of the best bangs for the buck. Now I have to remember not to dig for my key when getting gas. Great though on this one.
emwood Posted :
Good looking, handy and very easy to install.
deckman42 Posted :
Replaced Harley Key lock perfectly!
davidt57 Posted :
Although it does not have the locking feature of the H-D one, it does look nice on the bike. I chose to go with the locking feature for now though!
tmc55alc Posted :
Kuryakyn's works better than h-d's ever did. Excellent product.
pannellkj Posted :
I Received item 3 days after ordering. I installed the item in less than 10 mins total. Works great. Looks great. Very Satisfied!
irikev Posted :
Looks good functions good and is very easy and quick to install!
Kuryakyn Push Button Fuel Door Latch?
Our customer service has the answer.