Reda Innovations 1 Gallon Saddlebag Gas Can
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Reda Innovations 1 Gallon Saddlebag Gas Can• Never run out of gas again!• Custom fit gas can made specifically for a variety of saddlebags• Gives an amazing one gallon of extra gas; two gallons if you chose to put one in each bag for those long trips• Made of 6-ply HDPE NANO plastic creating a vapor proof (no fumes) barrier• EPA and CARB certified and meets all the environmental standards for all 50 states• Spout stores internally and it fits in both right or left side bags• Product dimensions are 6″ wide x 7″ long x 10-1/4″ tall
|Length:||7″||Material:||HDPE Nano Plastic|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Style:||Emergency|
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE : 2004
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE2 : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1997–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1993–2005, 2007–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Fire/Rescue FLHTP : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 1997–2008, 2012–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1995–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO Anniversary FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO EFI FLHTCUSE : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE2 : 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE3 : 2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE4 : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE5 : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE6 : 2011
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE7 : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1997–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Firefighter FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1993–1998, 2007–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Peace Officer FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO Anniversary FLTRXSE2 : 2013
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE : 2012
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE2 : 2013
- Touring Road Glide Custom FLTRX : 2010–2013
- Touring Road Glide CVO FLTRSE3 : 2009
- Touring Road Glide EFI CVO FLTRSEI : 2000
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1999–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1999–2009
- Touring Road Glide Ultra CVO FLTRUSE : 2011
- Touring Road Glide Ultra FLTRU : 2011–2013
- Touring Road King Fire/Rescue FLHP : 2013
- Touring Road King Firefighter FLHR : 2013
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2006, 2008–2010, 2012–2013
- Touring Road King FLHR Anniversary : 2013
- Touring Road King Peace Officer FLHR : 2013
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2012–2013
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009, 2013
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE : 2010
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE2 : 2011
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE3 : 2012
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006, 2008–2013
- Touring Street Glide Trike FLHXXX : 2010
- Touring Ultra Limited Anniversary FLHTK : 2013
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2010–2013
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2009–2011, 2013
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCUTG : 2013
uplandman1 Posted :
fits perfect. very durable. no leaks. fine item and price is very reasonable.
wasklwabit1 Posted :
These ingenious "cans" fit Harley saddlebags and boost fuel onboard by about 40% -- whatta deal!!!
Allied Signal Posted :
Fits right inside my saddle bag and works great. Helped me twice on long rides.
email@example.com Posted :
fit in the bags perfect
Dah General Posted :
I liked the 1st gas can so much that I ordered another one. It's a solid can. Hard to believe it does hold a gallon of liquid for its size. It just looks small.
bhaley1059 Posted :
Road trip from N.Y. to N.C. with friends not everyone gets the same gas mileage handy to have.Fits perfectly inside saddle bags 12 SG
webster283 Posted :
rcaffyn Posted :
These gas cans are very convenient to use. The spout stores inside the can. Easy to use, just have rag handy to catch any spills. The cans fit perfectly in my saddlebags( I bought two!). Will be trying them out the end of August when I leave for Milwaukee.
daandersen Posted :
Fits, works as intended.
roger246 Posted :
giving peace of mind to to wife re: her 883's smaller tank
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
have not used it yet but sure like having it as we ride out in NV
IMCAmodRacer Posted :
I haven't needed it yet, but it's a great design and very substantial, even better than I was hoping
mayhok Posted :
CharlesHardy@live.com Posted :
Doesn't leak, fits great, but makes your bag smell like gas, and everything in it. So I took it out about 2 months ago, still smells like it. Not that I mind alot...
mtbowhunter Posted :
Reda has out done themselves on this. Works great don't spill and fit perfect in the Mustang saddle bags I have, like they were custom made.
JHiemenz Posted :
These are slick and fit in bagger hard bags perfectly. I have leather Boss Bags on my 03 FXDX and the cans fit well enough in those also.
bhaley1059 Posted :
Fits perfectly in bag good piece of mind on a long trip.
softail1977 Posted :
The can fits perfectly into therear of my 2011 H-D Streetglide bags, and leaves plenty of space for other articles. I feel better knowing that I'll have extra miles "in the can" if I really need them. Thanks J&P Cycles for a great product!!
mjjohnson31 Posted :
Can is great. Fits well in the Road King Custom. Already saved a fellow rider out here in the desert of CA.
dicktracey-63 Posted :
Handy on my long trips.
pkapferer Posted :
Perfect solution to reduce anxiety on running out of gas!
email@example.com Posted :
Been wanting one for awhile. Nice trip insurance.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
This fit well in my 87 FLT hard bags, traveled well and came in handy, good piece of mind on the long open highway!!!
fascamaro Posted :
Didn't fit in heritage softail bags
jun3115 Posted :
it's so nice
larrychshog Posted :
Excellent idea to go the extra mile.
email@example.com Posted :
Never run out of gas!
57moose Posted :
just the right tool for a long back road trip!
cek1947 Posted :
I deal for me tks
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Planing a trip from Ne. to the Grand Canyon in late May and just want some backup for fuel.
jtimperley Posted :
The can does not hold 1 gal. of gas as stated. I was filling it watching the pump for 1 gal. and about at .9 it over flowed.
Idahoser Posted :
it's a great can but it does not fit in the 70's era FLH hard saddlebags.
ravioli812 Posted :
A must have if you ride long distances. Perfect fit. No smell or leaks in saddlebags. These cans did not drip one drop of fuel onto my bike while refueling, which I am extremely thankful for.
dean_tremaine Posted :
very handy, a little tight on heritage bags, but it does fit
8ballhowie Posted :
The can is great, I bought two. I dont have to worry about long stretches of roads if I have enough gas or not. The cans fit perfect in my mustang bags and are out of the way.
slim9fat3sow7 Posted :
Great Price! Great idea!
agoodwin21 Posted :
Gladly, I didn't need to use it on my trip to Sturgis this year, however it was a nice piece of mind that it was there if needed. It fit well into the saddlebag and I couldn't smell any hit of gasoline at all. Very good product.
Tim Elsen Posted :
I had the gas can as a back-up on a recent trip to Sturgis. It's well made, solid, and fit perfectly in my saddlebag. Having an extra source of fuel made for a great trip.
MerlC Posted :
Good quality gas can. The bottom is flat and because the saddlebag is not, I have to place a towel underneath the can so it stills flat when I carry it. The first time I used it, it spilled gas inside the saddlebag. What caused this was the o-ring was not fitting properly. It fell out when I initially opened the top cover to fill the can, so obviously it didn't get back in where it was supposed to be. It took me a while to determine that the o-ring was slotted inside and was supposed to fit around the filler tube end and not placed inside the top cover which is where I put it when it fell out. It didn't arrive installed properly so maybe there should be instructions showing where the o-ring should be installed for old guys like me. Also, the can holds less than a full gallon.
Idahoser Posted :
billhoov Posted :
i've been looking for something like this for a loooooong time.
Lew2006 Posted :
Nice piece of mind on long road trips. No fumes or spillage in saddlebag. Matching bag fits all road tools with room to spare.
jojoshd1 Posted :
I bought two gas cans for a long trip (4300 miles). They fit well in my saddle bags and didn't take up too much room. Also, usually you get the smell of gasoline when you confine or store gas, but these gas cans don't reveal the smell of gas or leak. They are very durable and I'm pleased with the workmanship. Using them is very easy. I especially like the controled way the gas is confined in the can until you want to pour the gas into your tank. You just align with the green collar teeth with the black notches and slightly push down the can to release the gas. Such an ingenuous invention. I would recommend this can to anyone that travels alot. They are wonderful!
volkeno Posted :
I was worried it wouldn't fit in my soft sided saddle bag since I think it is designed for a Harley bag. Works great for me though. I also took it on a car trip. It did not emit any fumes even though I went from sea level to 9000 feet.
imzadi22 Posted :
Great item. I've already needed it and was glad I had it.
wilson50darlene51 Posted :
going to use it next week on our trip...feel safer knowing we have an extra gal of gas considering where we are going.
afairaizl Posted :
The gas can did its job already. It took a minute to figure out the lock/unlock process for the spout but its been happily carrying around a spare gallon for me and brothers. It doesn't leak and it fit nicely into the saddlebag rear.
george001 Posted :
What's to review? It's a gas can. It fits into the side bag as claimed and I didn't notice any fumes in the bag when I opened the lid.
Gater0u812 Posted :
good quality doesnt leak so far definately a good buy
Mty666 Posted :
Fits great. No gas smell be in saddle bag for 600 miles. Have not had to us it yet
lammwould Posted :
This is my second one! Works well as long as you take care of the O-Ring.
acpceasar Posted :
THE REDA SADDLEBAG GAS CAN WAS JUST WHAT I HAD BEEN LOOKING FOR. THE NON-LEAK EASY TO USE DESIGN IS PERFECT A.C.P.
kendb1 Posted :
this is the best place to purchase this gas can,,,,
pepper60 Posted :
No more worry about distance and fuel!
resch1010 Posted :
Others thought it was a good idea and maybe ordering their own
mjsmith1 Posted :
I've been wanting to buy one of these for a couple of years now and the free shipping made it worth the while.
Tremwolf81 Posted :
fits good in a saddlebag, can be bulky in some bags. looks like it will work good when needed.
really Posted :
Fits like a glove even with liners.
svieni7 Posted :
Very useful and hellpful! Thinking of getting another for myself and for my buddies. Fits very evenly in saddlebags and does exactly what it says!
Dbaker1000 Posted :
This was just what I was looking for however, I thought they were quite pricy.
bjman Posted :
Very tough can: can withstand lots. I travel cross country and have almost run out of gas a number of times with gas stations few and far between. This can will be a life-saver in those circumstance and is shaped to fit snuggly out of the way.
jslay25 Posted :
JSRAUTO Posted :
very happy with performance no odor or spills
bushmaster62 Posted :
now the new 6 gallon tanks ain't got nothing on my scooter. I don't worry about comming up short.
green/black Posted :
I have not had to use this item, however it fits very nicely in the saddle bag with no smell of gas at any time.
stevewebb Posted :
built like a tank. nice knowing I had this going out west. money wise spent. dont smell gas in my bags either
nakiska Posted :
Excellent product. Great service.
email@example.com Posted :
I haven't used it yet, but I think it is a great idea and can certainly come in handy in the middle of nowhere, being low on fuel.
Reda Innovations 1 Gallon Saddlebag Gas Can?
Our customer service has the answer.