Kuryakyn Dash Panel Insert
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Kuryakyn Dash Panel Insert• Sculpted, die-cast chrome dash panel insert is a huge improvement over the generic, rough cast finish dash Road Kings come with• Beveled openings for indicator lights and the ignition switch evoke a recessed “frenched in” look
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1520||Material:||Cast|
|Sold in Units:||Each|
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2007
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2005
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
Deebs312 Posted :
Looks great on the bike. Great product.
t28825 Posted :
This dash panel was very easy to install. It aligns perfectly with my Road King stock dash, giving it a great custom appearance. While the chrome finish does have a light blueish tint to it, I do have other bikers asking 'who makes it and where did you find it".
roadking1666 Posted :
Part 730-552 Kuryagan dash panel for Road King. The dash had a fault in its design causing the front mount bolt facia to break. This happened twice. The dash was made of a good quality of metal except for the facia that bolted over the speed odmeter it was made of chrome pot plastic. This was and anchoring point and would shatter when snugged down. J&P's shipped two replacements. Great. Kuryakyn shipped the 3rd after J&Ps help from. Rick Justin at J&P did a great job of customer service.
Kuryakyn Dash Panel Insert?
Our customer service has the answer.