Marlin’s Fork Lock Cover with Clock for Road King
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Marlin’s Fork Lock Cover with Clock for Road King• Easily bolts on and helps keep debris out of your fork lock, while still giving you full use of the key lock• No key or lock modifications required• Top flips open with spring action to reveal lock, complete with “Lock/Unlock” text on base
|Digital or Analog:||Analog||Finish:||Chrome|
|Gauge Color:||Black||Gauge Type:||Clock|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||110103||Mount Method:||Fork lock cover|
|Product Color:||Chrome||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007–2013
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2007
- Touring Road King CVO Anniversary FLHRSE5 : 2013
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE5 : 2013
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2006
- Touring Road King Firefighter FLHR : 2013
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2005, 2008, 2010–2013
- Touring Road King FLHR Anniversary : 2013
- Touring Road King Peace Officer FLHR : 2013
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2012
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009, 2013
flintlockshooter Posted :
Nice Quality and addition, no Key issues and keeping time so far.
howardas Posted :
Perfect match for the bike. Easy to install. Add fast shipping and this was a perfect purchase
jcdevane Posted :
Perfect, enough said
myahkay Posted :
very nice clock and easy install.
onceamarine Posted :
Sturdy construction and perfect fit.
mr.breeze06 Posted :
Looks really nice, keeps accurate time, honestly, took only 5 minutes to install. Very useful enhancement to the center of handelbars without looking cluttered.
Marlin’s Fork Lock Cover with Clock for Road King?
Our customer service has the answer.