Long Dash Cover
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Long Dash Cover• Includes two extra-long rubber trim pieces, a longer Trip Key, and reuses OEM knob for the odometer• Uses a unique rear hold-down• 4.7″ Gauge cutout
|Material:||injection-molded plastic||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–1995
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide Fat Bob FLHFB : 1968–1970
- Electra Glide FLH : 1968–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHB : 1968–1970
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1968–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- FL : 1973
- FLB : 1968–1970
- FLBF : 1970
- FLFB : 1968–1969
- Police Model FLP : 1971–1972, 1974–1975
- Police Model FLPF : 1971–1972
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–1995
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–1995
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1981–1983
- Touring Tour Glide FLT : 1980–1983
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1986
leventado Posted :
Product was not as shown on picture delivered. The black "stripes" are not black, they are just chrome as well. As all my other parts are out of this serie.. I 'm not happy with that. The quality itself is a bit cheap and it does not fit well on the tank.
Hudsonsurfers Posted :
Nice one piece dash. Way better looking than an OEM with dash panel and a bargain price.
johnsalsbury Posted :
I didn't realize it was plastic.
Jauda Posted :
Perfect fit for my '90 FXST, Nice finish.
Long Dash Cover?
Our customer service has the answer.