J&P Cycles® Dash and Mounting Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Dash and Mounting Kit• These chrome kits contain the dash mounting and trim parts required for Fat Bob tanks in a single, easy-to-order package• Simply choose from our great variety of large diameter speedometers to complete the installation• Each kit comes complete with chrome dash cover, base plate assembly with hardware and ignition switch with keys
|Finish:||Chrome||Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide Fat Bob FLHFB : 1968–1970
- Electra Glide FLH : 1968–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHB : 1968–1970
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1968–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- FL : 1973
- FLB : 1968–1970
- FLBF : 1970
- FLFB : 1968–1969
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1985
- Police Model FLP : 1971–1972, 1974–1975
- Police Model FLPF : 1971–1972
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1990
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–1990
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–1990
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Super Glide Fat Bob FXEF : 1985
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1971–1978
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1985
Pussbump Posted :
Had to enlarge the hole for the speedo. Tolerance was to tight. Had plenty of hardware for different applications
78rocker Posted :
Just did a complete re-wire on my 78 FLH and this helped complete the job,great product
rob62 Posted :
Nice fit but no instructions
keyo Posted :
Gives my 36 year old bike a facelift
Johnny Bridges Posted :
Looks exactly like my old wrecked one. Great for rebuild or restoration.
Warlock509 Posted :
Good Part, only draw back for my 91 fatboy was the wires were to short
BG56 Posted :
fxdxtom Posted :
Original replacement of console. Just what I'm looking for.
dumpcat Posted :
Excellent quality and it looks just like the original that came with my 76 FLH.
sacreamer Posted :
worked well for my bike.
Idahoser Posted :
works like it should
GrahamNWT Posted :
Good quality part!!
allenbri Posted :
Nice kit, everything looks like its decent quality. Be warned there are no directions and about 50 differnt screw, parts and pieces that come with it.
jonheikka Posted :
Good product with an excellent price. only two gigs, switch is quite cheap and it comes with no parts diagram. if you know where the parts go and can accept the cheap switch - this is a nice kit.
TRB Posted :
Good quality and chrome. Heavy cast dash piece, a good thing.
Flaggg1 Posted :
J&P Cycles® Dash and Mounting Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.