J&P Cycles® Late Style Cast Dash Mounting Plate
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Late Style Cast Dash Mounting Plate• Complete mounting kit for 1968-95 cast style dash• Includes all hardware and spacers• Fits 7200005
|Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1995
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–1995
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–1995
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1995
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–1995
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1985
roadking61 Posted :
what a life saver
Robm92351 Posted :
Product works well.
Rod0814 Posted :
was just what i needed
Mustang_kurby Posted :
Wasn't 100% the same I had to use some of the old parts to make it work. Wires are not labeled.
bevitts Posted :
exactly what i needed to finish off my new tank installation ... love it!
js1268 Posted :
I ordered this item to replace the plate and hardware because mine was rusty and all the electrical was corroded. I was a bit disappointed because everything seemed a bit 'cheaper'. The metal was thinner, wires weren't color coded, and relay blocks weren't spring loaded. I only used some parts, and restored the rest of the original.
survivor55 Posted :
More parts than needed.
J&P Cycles® Late Style Cast Dash Mounting Plate?
Our customer service has the answer.