Hotop Designs Oil Drain
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Hotop Designs Oil Drain• Mounts easily and cleanly to the rear of the transmission mounting plate• Utilizes existing transmission bolt and hose clamp for installation• Works on stock bikes as well as those with wide tires and offset transmissions• Kit includes solid brass barbed oil line fitting, billet aluminum mounting block and hex drive pipe plug
|Finish:||Chrome||Manufacturer Part Number:||310241|
|Material:||Aluminum||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1998
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–1999
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–1999
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–1999
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–1999
- Softail Standard FXST : 1986–1990, 1999
storyev Posted :
great looking ,and very handy,
winded1 Posted :
Great idea, works good and super easy to install.
nealjaguar Posted :
Performs and looks very good. Functions a lot better than the old bolt in the hose trick. Helps finish off the quality appearance.
whodisbe Posted :
Worked great for my custom project. Can be mounted pretty much anywhere for a clean installation.
Hotop Designs Oil Drain?
Our customer service has the answer.