Motorcycle Innovations Bad Boy Super Cooler
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Motorcycle Innovations Bad Boy Super Cooler• Mounts on any motorcycle down tube, even Dressers with lowers• Made of aluminum, and powder coated black• Allows oil to flow through the cooler 4 times for maximum cooling capacity• Removes up to 40° from the oil temperature• Installs in just 20 minutes• Kit includes oil cooler tank, oil filter adaptor, oil lines, o-ring, detailed installation instructions and all necessary hardware for installation on 1995-99 Fuel Injected models
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–1999
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–1999
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–1999
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–1999
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–1999
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
crmabe Posted :
Put this BAD BOY on a '04 Dyna Lowrider and it looks great and works great. Oil temp is good on the hottest of days (98 +/- running 209F). Install was easy enough and no problems with leaks. Oil filter actually is more accessible. Only con is you have to be careful not to allow it to twist when removing/replacing the filter during oil changes. I would recommend this product.
Motorcycle Innovations Bad Boy Super Cooler?
Our customer service has the answer.