K&N High Performance Spin-on Oil Filter
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
K&N High Performance Spin-on Oil Filter• Designed for todays high performance synthetic oils and are unaffected by racing fuels• Each filter includes a check valve to prevent oil drainback and dry starts as well as a new pressure relief valve• Has an 11/16″ nut welded to the top for easy servicing in tight spaces• 50% thicker walls, stronger inner core and a heavy base plate with double rolled seal• TUV endorsed and TUV factory production monitored• Replaces H-D OEM 63782-80T
|Finish:||Chrome||Manufacturer Part Number:||KN172C|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Spin On or Drop In:||Spin On|
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1982
- Electra Glide FLH : 1982–1983
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1982–1983
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLHA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLSA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1979–1981, 1983
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983–1984
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1982–1984
- Touring Tour Glide FLT : 1982–1983
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1982–1985
ironhead1976 Posted :
Awesome!! Great design makes for a much easier oil change.
brian21367 Posted :
Great product, fits well.
K&N High Performance Spin-on Oil Filter?
Our customer service has the answer.