Russell Oil Line Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Russell Oil Line Kit• Engineered to replace the stock hoses and outdated hose clamps• Designed to fit the stock oil tank on all 1990-early1992 Dyna models• Will also work on custom builds based off the same design oil tank• Brilliantly chrome plated• Complete kit includes all lines needed
|Manufacturer Part Number:||R50001||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1990–1992
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–1992
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1990–1992
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1990
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1990–1992
- Softail Standard FXST : 1990
wmhjr Posted :
First of all, the "up to early 92" kit does NOT fit a '90-'92. It fits bikes that don't have stock steel oil lines from the oil filter housing back toward the pump. Bad description from Russell. Kit is "OK".
Russell Oil Line Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.