Russell Oil Line Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Russell Oil Line Kit• Engineered to replace the stock hoses and outdated hose clamps• Designed to fit the stock oil tank on all late 1992-99 Softail models• Will also work on custom builds based off the same design oil tank• Brilliantly chrome plated• Complete kit includes all lines needed
|Manufacturer Part Number:||R50002||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1992–1998
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1992–1999
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1992–1999
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–1999
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1992–1999
- Softail Standard FXST : 1999
wmhjr Posted :
I guess not bad, but not great. First of all, this part fits Softails prior to '92. It's for those that have the metal oil lines coming from the oil filter housing back under the bike toward the oil pump. Second, the fit is not great. I would not buy them again, but that's just me. These are on my '92 FLSTC and I'm having problems eliminating a small oil leak as a result of these.
Russell Oil Line Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.