J&P Cycles® Oil Tank Temperature Gauge
J&P Part: 7400012
Sale Price: $55.79 Regularly: $65.99
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Oil Tank Temperature Gauge• High quality oil plug dipstick includes a 1″ white face temp gauge• Analog readout temp gauge reads from 50°F-350°F• Chrome plated cap• Upgraded replacement for OEM 63000-04
|OEM Reference:||63000-04||Product Color:||White|
|Readout:||Analog||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 CP XL1200CP : 2012
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2005–2010, 2012–2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C Anniversary : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2011–2013
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2007–2011
- Sportster 1200 Nightster XL1200N : 2009–2012
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2009
- Sportster 1200 Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2004–2009
- Sportster 883 Iron XL883N : 2010–2012
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2011
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2006–2011
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2005–2009
- Sportster 883 SuperLow XL883L : 2012
skyhawk019 Posted :
Temp gauge worked great, but the cap itself leaked. So I would not recommend
Jimmay Posted :
Living in the South, heat is always a concern as I sometimes am caught in traffic. Temps here have already hit 85 degrees and the new temp gauge I purchased for my Sportster is perfect. Easy to read gauge face lets me read it at a glance. It was shipped very quickly, I ordered it on a Monday and Thursday afternoon it was sitting on my doorstep. Thanks J&P for quick service and for accurate descriptions of your products, it makes purchasing easy, I have never had to return any purchase in 2 years of buying from you.
dutnuh Posted :
This fits and works great in my 2007 Sportster. I was surprised to see how low the oil temps were in November!
airman1952 Posted :
Works great - easy install.
J&P Cycles® Oil Tank Temperature Gauge?
Our customer service has the answer.