J&P Cycles® Top Quality Replacement Spin-on Oil Filter
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Top Quality Replacement Spin-on Oil Filter• Chrome replacement oil filter has a built in correctly calibrated pressure relief valve• One piece tank with fully rolled and safety crimped edge• Crimped edge provides superior protection against leakage under the most severe conditions• Works on many stock applications as well as many of the accessory oil filter kits J&P Cycles® offers• Replaces OEM 63796-77T
|Sold in Units:||Each||Spin On or Drop In:||Spin On|
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–1998
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–1998
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–1998
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–1998
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1998
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–1999
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–1999
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–1999
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1989–1999
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990, 1999
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 CP XL1200CP : 2012
- Sportster 1200 Custom Limited A XL1200CA : 2014
- Sportster 1200 Custom Limited B XL1200CB : 2014
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 1995, 2004–2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C Anniversary : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2010–2013
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2006–2011
- Sportster 1200 Nightster XL1200N : 2007–2012
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2009
- Sportster 1200 Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2012–2013
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 1998, 2004–2010
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1986–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1987–2003
- Sportster 883 Iron XL883N : 2009–2013
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2011
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2005–2012
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2002–2003
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2004–2009
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1986–2003
- Sportster 883 SuperLow XL883L : 2012–2013
- Sportster Custom Limited A XL1200CA : 2013
- Sportster Custom Limited B XL1200CB : 2012
- Sportster Custom XL1200C : 2014
- Sportster Custom XL1200CP : 2014
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2014
- Sportster Iron XL883N : 2014
- Sportster Roadster XL883R : 2014
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2014
- Sportster SuperLow XL883L : 2014
- Sportster XR1200 : 2008–2010
- Sportster XR1200X : 2010–2013
- Super Glide 1st Edition FXR2 : 1999
- Super Glide 2nd Edition FXR3 : 1999
- Super Glide 3rd Edition FXR4 : 2000
- Super Glide Custom FXRC : 1985
- Super Glide Disc Glide FXRDG : 1984
- Super Glide FXR : 1986–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1986–1991
- Super Glide Grand Touring FXRD : 1986
- Super Glide II FXR : 1982–1985
- Super Glide II FXRS : 1982–1985
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXLR : 1987
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXRS : 1988
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1987–1988, 1990–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider FXRS : 1992–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1987–1993
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1984–1994
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1983–1989, 1991–1992
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Anniversary FLHTC : 1988
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–1998
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983, 1985–1998
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1987–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983, 1986, 1995–1998
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–1998
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1989–1998
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–1998
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–1998
- Touring Tour Glide Classic Anniversary FLTC : 1988
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1981–1992
- Touring Tour Glide FLT : 1980–1983
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1989–1995
harley61855 Posted :
HeberKid Posted :
As always ...top products
jerjes53 Posted :
emileturks Posted :
worked great! looks nice too!
skynyrdv840 Posted :
Perfect fit, looks great, good price.
ltidwell Posted :
Looks good and fits leak free.
Ronny Gardner Posted :
Good product and fast shipping
coopfc Posted :
Quality Part, Good Fit.
papsargent Posted :
Great Quality filter.
jeezlouise Posted :
use them in my shop all the time, never had a problem
Jackson's Posted :
lost1474 Posted :
Looks good, works good.
Contuka Posted :
No better in my book.
dannyz002 Posted :
1Jaydee Posted :
came in quick like everything has , but its no cheaper than my local Harley dealer
Geoffwilliams Posted :
the filter performs like any oter filter i have used. the price was good too
north ferry choppers Posted :
fishstyx2000 Posted :
Great product, very fast delivery. There was a slight problem with my credit card (my fault) but was handled fast and sale went through. I will be back for more purchases. Thanks to all. fishstyx2000
brian2001hd Posted :
nice chrome nice price
rockscar Posted :
chrome finish and filter quality for good price
ftbl12 Posted :
Awesome fit and price
choppermarks Posted :
Just great! Will never buy oil or filters in a store again
zilch Posted :
Looks great on the bike, and keeps the oil clean.
klipp Posted :
Good price again ,always saving money at J&P cycles
xenatos Posted :
OldLady Posted :
Always get a chrome one
stix68 Posted :
hcrashster Posted :
Used these filters before, no isues and does the job.
amiabledave50 Posted :
No problems yet after using 6 of them
snackman2 Posted :
dobedave69 Posted :
dean_tremaine Posted :
cheaper than oem
RussBailey Posted :
Much nicer to use than the old Pan Head Canister Filter Assembly
BIGHOG1 Posted :
WORK GREAT, GOOD PRICE & WILL USE AGAIN
aeroloose Posted :
Good filter and price.
choochoo56 Posted :
again FAST,FRIENDLY,TO THE POINT AND OUT THE DOOR.
mabnsa Posted :
Good product at a fair price...no complaints here.
etesson Posted :
Nice looking filter, special filter wrench does not fit well enough to undo used filter. Used these for several years and no engine damage.
shovel65 Posted :
Looks great and none of the oil leaks associated with the cannister style filter I replaced.
email@example.com Posted :
they work good, thanks
jeepntgd Posted :
good looking oil filter
tank1980flh Posted :
Came damage free and a good chrome finish!
benblast13 Posted :
so far so good. nice chrome
fraponte Posted :
Excellent product. I have no need for the oil filter cover any more. This exposed oil filter keeps oil cool and it looks great.
hdmc74 Posted :
corey wise Posted :
Fit fine on my 96 RoadKing.
sean_fontaine Posted :
afordable price. looks nice too.
RickYant Posted :
Great value. I buy in bulk for these, as we have 4 Harleys in our family stable
pwild53 Posted :
1olddog Posted :
Thanks for a realistic price Breath of fresh air after the Dealership
maikell Posted :
easy to install
hcorso Posted :
DRMercer7 Posted :
I have ordered these filters in the past and they work fine. This order I requested the filter wrench. Works great.
dunwell Posted :
Simple and good quality. Chrome did not tend to get pin-rust and stayed bright and the seal was good.
biggmutt Posted :
Excellent alternative to being gouged at H.D.Works/fit perfect,thanks!
rvarney Posted :
Nice looking, great price.
john henninger10 Posted :
bringgold Posted :
Looks great and fit perfect!
kd2fb Posted :
Good filter for the money
jcp66208 Posted :
Case so light that it was difficult to tighten enough to keep from leaking. Bought a rubber strap wrench to get tight enough to stop leak. Metal filter wrenches will not work with this product. Ok once tightened enough to stop leaks.
spikeclapper Posted :
Same filter as HD dealer for about the same price.
84harley84honda Posted :
I suppose this filter is as good as any other. On my particular bike though, the oil filter is tucked away up under the engine, and is not visible. So, next time I will opt for the lesser expensive black painted filter.
96softail Posted :
Been using these for a while. Excellet for the money!
patrick7997 Posted :
It's on the bike now, seems to be working... not leaking. Seems very similar to the stock HD chrome oil filter, possibly a hair bigger filter body... longer.... Seems decent.
jake49ers Posted :
Looks and works great.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Vintage Catalog, Page 281 2014 Vintage Catalog, Page 282 2014 Vintage Catalog, Page 283 2014 Harley Catalog, Page 788 2014 Harley Catalog, Page 867 2013 Vintage Catalog, Page 282 2013 Vintage Catalog, Page 283 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 830 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 831 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 528 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 892 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 893 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 894
J&P Cycles® Top Quality Replacement Spin-on Oil Filter?
Our customer service has the answer.