J&P Cycles® Oil Tank Temperature Gauge
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Oil Tank Temperature Gauge• Oil Tank Temperature Gauge, black face• Replaces OEMs 62668-87T, 62667-87T
|Product Color:||Black||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1998
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–1999
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–1999
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–1999
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–1999
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990, 1999
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLHA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLSA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start XLH1000 : 1985
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1983, 1985
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2003
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1987–1991, 1993–2003
Theguy5280 Posted :
As promised accurate temp readings. great price!
hectortm Posted :
fair shipping cost, fast shipping
fnoldguy Posted :
Fast shipping.Easy to read,looks good.
emileturks Posted :
No leaks, temp gauge works well, no loose chrome like many others however, no "full" line, had to make a line based off old dipstick. Other than that, its very nice!
redneckcowboy1959 Posted :
looks great and works like it should. great addition to my fat boy... stopped the leak from the old one
ftbl12 Posted :
Awesome, but before you throw old one away measure high and low level lines. So you can put marks on new one, because new one does not have marks on stem. No biggie
larry5 Posted :
The gauge portion of this seems well-built but the dip-stick/sensor portion is a bit odd. It is a little longer than the factory dip-stick and has only one small marking for level. Not very usable compared to the factory upper and lower marks denoting a range.
TKOxley87 Posted :
Looks great! Works great!
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
great quality item
Deno Lavdas Posted :
Meets expectations. Good value
caintheblack Posted :
Such a cool little device. It gives peace of mind at a glance while riding or at idle.
tazzzman Posted :
Looks excellent and really adds "POP". Really matches all the "grooved" chrome on my bike.
bigd1949 Posted :
No complaints at all. I am very satisfied with the dipstick. All orders are delivered very quick and I like that.
email@example.com Posted :
Works perfectly for me. Made by VTwin Mfg. Kind of a tight fit on the oil bag, but it sure doesn't leak :)
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
benblast13 Posted :
quick change part looks very nice and functions as it should.
vipers10 Posted :
Gauge looks real nice with the black face and does not dribble oil out of the tank like my old dipstick; 1 problem, the chrome ring pulls off when you go to pull it out. Twist and rock it back and forth and it comes out ok, other than that it reads accurately and the needle is steady, I guess worth the $$$$$$
dunwell Posted :
The temp gauge seems a bit vague and gives different readings at running temp. The chrome ring/face tends to pull off the rubber when you try to remove the plug, you have to kind of rock it back and forth rather than just pulling it out to keep it all together. The seal is good through, no more dribbles on the chrome tank.
combackid Posted :
Looks great, fit well
christophcastro Posted :
I like the oil gauge but the chrome ring comes off. I have to be careful when pulling it out. This really shouldn't happen.
Ronald 1959 Posted :
I like the fact of knowing what the bike is doing looks good and good quality great price well worth it RM
akabob01 Posted :
Good but, sometimes the chrome ring pulls off when attempting to remove the dipstick.
Dhd95 Posted :
Stylish, just a great item for the bike appearance.
suelap16 Posted :
Its always good to know the oil temperature. Fits snug and works well.
G-man1965 Posted :
Black faced gauge matches speedo, awesome!
blockhd123 Posted :
Old Reliable. I had an H-D Digital that fell apart afer 6-8 oil checks. This IS SOLID and won't come apart.
craigfilly Posted :
great look.very accurate
skiphagerman Posted :
High quality fit, finish, and looks. Accurate, rock steady needle when riding. I check the oil before every ride and have had zero (0) trouble with this gauge. A real motor-saving value.
kfrancis Posted :
The chrome ring pulled off the first time I tried to remove it to inspect the oil level. It looks good and the temp gauge works fine but the ring pulled off before the rubber grip even started to come out.
J&P Cycles® Oil Tank Temperature Gauge?
Our customer service has the answer.