J&P Cycles® Accessory Oil Filter Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Accessory Oil Filter Kit• Kit converts your drop in style oil filter to a full flow late model style spin on type oil filter• Allows for remote mounting of oil filter• Kit includes a chrome heavy gauge steel bracket, chrome disposable oil filter, black rubber oil line and hardware• Kit fits 1957-77 Sportster models• Kit mounts to left front motor mount• Use 7400020 for replacement oil filter
|Sold in Units:||Kit||Spin On or Drop In:||Spin On|
- Sportster 1000 Café Racer XLCR1000 : 1977
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start XLH1000 : 1972–1977
- Sportster 1000 Kick Start XLCH1000 : 1972–1977
- Sportster 1000 Touring XLT1000 : 1977
- Sportster 900 Electric Start XLH900 : 1967–1971
- Sportster 900 Kick Start Competition XLC900 : 1958
- Sportster 900 Kick Start XL900 : 1957–1959
- Sportster 900 Kick Start XLCH900 : 1960–1966, 1968, 1970–1971
- Sportster 900 Kick Start XLH900 : 1958–1966
Bikeral Posted :
Bought this kit and had nothing but trouble. Included filter would not thread on. JP sent new filter. Now filter gasket leaks because interferes with mounting bolt washer. Put on smaller washer and seal must be damaged on new filter. STILL LEAKS.Not Happy!!
jackman3020 Posted :
product very good easy install
stpjudo Posted :
This is a good product but it took me about 5 hours to install it; I had to drill out the mounting holes to get it to fit my '71 Sportster, and the tubing supplied was not long enough so I had to get more tubing and various fittings. Once installed it satisfies!
fork Posted :
This is a great kit. It is an easy install and looks great on the bike as well. Fork 73 XLCH
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Vintage Catalog, Page 282 2013 Vintage Catalog, Page 282 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 893
Important Product Notes• Kit will not work with forward controls
J&P Cycles® Accessory Oil Filter Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.