J&P Cycles® Dual Stage In-Tank SuperFilter
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Dual Stage In-Tank SuperFilter• Engineered like no other filter• Incorporates an exclusive dual stage filtration system thats acutally two filters in one• Low restriction paper element catches damaging particles that stock fiber elements can miss• When the bypass valve is activated, oil is then dierted to a second filter for reliable protection until the next oil change• Will not work on models with in tank dip sticks, dip sticks will need removed
|OEM Reference:||63840-53||Sold in Units:||Each|
|Spin On or Drop In:||Drop In||Style:||Dual Stage|
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Duo Glide FLH : 1955–1964
- Duo Glide FLHF : 1958–1964
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide Fat Bob FLHFB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLH : 1965–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1965–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- FL : 1953–1964, 1973
- FLB : 1965–1970
- FLBF : 1970
- FLE : 1953–1956
- FLEF : 1953–1956
- FLF : 1953–1964
- FLFB : 1965–1969
- Hydra Glide FLHF : 1955–1957
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983
- Police Model FLP : 1971–1972, 1974–1975
- Police Model FLPF : 1971–1972
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Super Glide II FXR : 1982–1983
- Super Glide II FXRS : 1982–1983
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1983
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1983
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1983
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1971–1978
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1981–1983
- Touring Tour Glide FLT : 1980–1983
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1983
alphadeanlee Posted :
louise02 Posted :
Good product and price and best of all, it is shipped to me.
namehere Posted :
Item is as described.
lawrencearata Posted :
It works great!
ntrudel Posted :
ctgl Posted :
Good quality filter
email@example.com Posted :
twohairydogs Posted :
lostsurferntg Posted :
quick shipping and the right part
lilbear47 Posted :
best service, everythng fits and fast delivery
kdwasmann Posted :
great product, delivered promptly and as describes
Jan-Ivar Posted :
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
ya' gotta' keep the inside clean ,and this filter does the job for my '81 shovelhead.
jcrews86 Posted :
Im so glad I can get such a filter for my old 76 shovel.
95ace1100 Posted :
It's a filter.....
patchesanook Posted :
like the filter kit
wesley2 Posted :
haven,t used but they are the right part
Idahoser Posted :
Perf-form again available, that's best but this is good
rebelange Posted :
email@example.com Posted :
Great price and perfect fit.
Tweety79 Posted :
Compared to the old fiber dropin filters these Perf filters are ideal for older Harley engines and easy to use and very well built.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Great OEM replacement Filter. Fits Great, seals, and seems to be better built.
rstamp Posted :
enipper Posted :
fast and hassle free service
datequila222 Posted :
perfect fit and quality
JEANDON Posted :
jdm1200 Posted :
JohnnyO53 Posted :
K&N always puts out a good product.
oldbikes74 Posted :
very good filter much better than stock
RAINFIRE Posted :
Good replacement filter.
rlalor Posted :
fits well, no problems.
txmed Posted :
Very good product that is getting harder to find at other places. Thanks J&P for looking out for us...
TScoggins Posted :
nickdecker69 Posted :
dirtroad Posted :
No Issues with the filter. Good quality. Fit perfect.
brian21367 Posted :
Great product, fits well.
brian21367 Posted :
great product, fits well
supr2nr Posted :
Product works great, great price too. But! the product doesn't allow for the original dip stick to be left attached to the oil cap as intended. Other than that it's great.
J&P Cycles® Dual Stage In-Tank SuperFilter?
Our customer service has the answer.