Slip Streamer Cruisers Clear Windshield Kit
Windshield Height Measurement
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Slip Streamer Cruisers Clear Windshield Kit
Fitment Note: Fits most models equipped with 5-3/4" headlights from 1957-Present• Mounts with easy-on, easy-off bracket• Black anodized mounting hardware• One year manufacturer's warranty• For all models equipped with 5 3/4″ headlight
|Manufacturer Part Number:||HD0||Material:||Lucite® acrylic and Aluminum Mounting Hardware|
|Product Color:||Clear||Sold in Units:||Kit|
Fitment Note: Fits most models equipped with 5-3/4" headlights from 1957-Present
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–2000
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–2005, 2007–2012
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2009, 2013–2014
- Dyna Street Bob FXDBP : 2014
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992, 2005, 2007–2009, 2013–2014
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC Anniversary : 2013
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–1997, 1999–2005, 2007–2009
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2004
- Dyna Super Glide Sport EFI FXDXI : 2004–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG2 : 2001
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–2005, 2007–2008, 2010–2014
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1985
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Blackline FXS : 2013
- Softail Cross Bones FLSTSB : 2008
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1984–1999, 2007–2010
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE2 : 2004
- Softail Deuce EFI FXSTDI : 2001–2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2007
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic EFI FLSTSCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005–2007
- Softail Heritage Springer EFI FLSTSI : 2001–2003
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–2003
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001–2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999–2009
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC : 2008–2009
- Softail Rocker FXCW : 2008–2009
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2001–2006
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–2006
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990, 1999–2009
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLHA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLSA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Café Racer XLCR1000 : 1977–1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1000 : 1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start XLH1000 : 1972–1985
- Sportster 1000 Kick Start XLCH1000 : 1972–1979
- Sportster 1000 Kick Start XLCH1000 (Early) : 1973
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1979–1981, 1983, 1985
- Sportster 1000 Touring XLT1000 : 1977
- Sportster 1000 XR-1000 : 1983–1984
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 Custom Limited A XL1200CA : 2014
- Sportster 1200 Custom Limited B XL1200CB : 2014
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2005–2010, 2012–2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C Anniversary : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2011–2013
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2007–2011
- Sportster 1200 Nightster XL1200N : 2009–2012
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2009
- Sportster 1200 Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2004–2009
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Iron XL883N : 2010–2013
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2011
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2006–2011
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2003
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2005–2009
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1987–2003
- Sportster 883 SuperLow XL883L : 2012–2013
- Sportster 900 Electric Start XLH900 : 1967–1971
- Sportster 900 Kick Start Competition XLC900 : 1958
- Sportster 900 Kick Start XL900 : 1957–1959
- Sportster 900 Kick Start XLCH900 : 1959–1971
- Sportster 900 Kick Start XLH900 : 1958–1966
- Sportster Custom XL1200C : 2014
- Sportster Custom XL1200CP : 2014
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2014
- Sportster Iron XL883N : 2014
- Sportster Roadster XL883R : 2014
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2014
- Sportster SuperLow XL883L : 2014
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Super Glide 1st Edition FXR2 : 1999
- Super Glide 2nd Edition FXR3 : 1999
- Super Glide 3rd Edition FXR4 : 2000
- Super Glide Custom FXRC : 1985
- Super Glide Disc Glide FXRDG : 1984
- Super Glide Fat Bob FXEF : 1985
- Super Glide FXR : 1986–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1986–1991
- Super Glide II FXR : 1982–1985
- Super Glide II FXRS : 1982–1985
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXLR : 1987
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXRS : 1988
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1987–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1987–1993
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1973–1978
- V-Rod Black VRSCB : 2004–2005
- V-Rod CVO VRSCSE : 2005
- V-Rod VRSCA : 2002–2006
- V-Rod VRSCAW : 2007–2009
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1986
stone_led Posted :
The price was right, and the product suits it's purpose, but the assembly instructions leave a lot to be desired. The diagram could have been better.
pistolpadre Posted :
perfect.. not to small .. great fit on any bars .. worth the money big time.
fmftop Posted :
very nice windscreen although I wish I had ordered a larger one. It does a good job keeping the bulk of wind off of my chest which is why I ordered it in the first place.
ultra98 Posted :
Shield was too small for 883 Sportster Superlow. Desired a heavier. thicker shield also.
tonycaldwell Posted :
Plastic wing nuts provided are useless. Replaced with !/4-20 set screws 1/4 inch long. Topped these off with 1/4-20 chrome acorn nuts, which act as lock nuts. No Loctite required.
chairmanVlad Posted :
After reading a few negative comments in previous reviews, I was a little skeptical about purchasing this item for my Sportie, but found most of the complaints to be unwarranted. The only real problem was that the thumbscrews provided were really inadequate, but after replacing them with hex head cap screws, the mounting is solid and secure. Some might consider this windshield to be a bit small, but it allows a nice breeze for riding in the Florida summertime heat.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Very good for the price. Still a little small, even for a sportster. For my 83 sportster, this was my only choice.
merlin12scuba Posted :
The shield was fine if a little small for the bike. It installed easily but the fasteners worked loose on the first ride. After repositioning and retightening, they have worked just fine.
jchpigs Posted :
easy to install
bbake77 Posted :
Looks really good on my 2012 Sportster 883 Super Low. Directions weren't the greatest however. Just took a little while to get it adjusted properly. Overall, I am very satisfied with this windshield. Really made longer trips more tolerable.
jgarcia47 Posted :
Had to do a little modification for the windshield to fit my bike (2013 HD Wide Glide with 4" riser and 1 1/4" handlebars) but it does the job and looks good. Thank you for your help, JP Cycles!
rickster2008 Posted :
Easy to install, remember to use lock tight on all fasteners.
richard61 Posted :
Little smaller than I thought it would be.
loumaggi1 Posted :
fit great on my sportster, easy to install, looks like a stock harley windshield at half the cost.
scot79 Posted :
This is an ideal windshield for a Sportster. It was a snap to install. The price was great as well. You've got yourself a loyal customer from now on!
email@example.com Posted :
When I ordered the Slip Streamer I didn't know what size shield I wanted. This is a nice product, but it is small and I would say best for a sportster. I am looking for a larger replacement.
jjcabrera Posted :
I bought this for my wife's Sporster and works fine; however, the quick release nuts keep getting loose with the vibration. Will look into using hex bolts instead.
klutzymari Posted :
a bit small but functional
cheryl7710 Posted :
Easy to put on and is the right height for me.
kas61 Posted :
Nice windshield and was pretty simple to install.
kas61 Posted :
Nice windshield and easy to put on.
DeathRay Posted :
Cracks are developing around frame bolts.
billmckenzie Posted :
This windscreen is very nice. Fits easily and leaves the bike with a clean uncluttered look I like. My C50 still looks nude. Thank you, bm
kevron75 Posted :
Great windshield for the money. Don't be misled by the photo. Once you get the windshield on, it is much smaller than it appears in the photo. However, It did a great job at blocking just enough wind to reduce fatigue while still giving a nice "open air" feel.
euxene Posted :
I bought this for my kawasaki en500 limited edition. the fitting instructions were very easy to understand and I was able to do them easily. The fact that it is adjustable in height means that my son who is taller than myself can sey it and ride comfortably. I am very pleased with my purchase and will be ordering other items for my new ride in the future
wwhughes Posted :
I wanted a small shield for my Sportster. This is just enough to give the bike a little extra in looks. It knocks off just enough wind so that you do not feel you're being blown away. You still get the wind in your face and around your body. Perfect for summer riding. If you wish to eliminate most of the wind, get a larger shield.
nanadonna Posted :
The Slip Streamer Windshield is a low-priced item that mounts on smaller bikes. I placed one on my wife's LS650 and it has proven to keep some of the wind off your face. It mounts easily and holds firm if tightened appropriately. The dimensions are lacking for true wind-breaking effect, but the cost justifies the product purchased. The windshield mounts to the handlebars by a couple of rods and appears to be consrtucted of decent materials. I recommend the windshield for 250cc to 650cc bikes, unless a small windshield is what you are looking for on your medium to large cruiser.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Vintage Catalog, Page 262 2014 Harley Catalog, Page 638 2013 Vintage Catalog, Page 262 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 679 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 721 2012 Cruiser Catalog Vol. 10, Page 193
Important Product Notes• Fits most models equipped with 5-3/4″ headlights & 1″ handlebars from 1957-Present• Purchase ZZ75388 for use with 1-1/4″ handlebars• Windshields once mounted cannot be returned. Returned windshields must be like new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new windshield
Slip Streamer Cruisers Clear Windshield Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.