Memphis Shades Lowers Mount Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Memphis Shades Lowers Mount Kit• Required to Mount Memphis Shades Lowers When Using Fat/Slims Windshields• May Require Turn Signal Relocation
|Detach Type:||Yes||Manufacturer Part Number:||MEM9894|
|Material:||Aluminum||Mount Location:||Front Fork|
|Sold in Units:||Kit||Style:||Springer Fork|
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Cross Bones FLSTSB : 2008–2009
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic EFI FLSTSCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005–2007
- Softail Heritage Springer EFI FLSTSI : 2001–2003
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–2003
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2001–2006
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–2006
johninwaegwan Posted :
These are pretty good but I give 4 stars because there was no instructions on how or where to mount and there are several ways that can work but I just think some instructions explaining the options should be there. Also there should be some rubber or felt on the inside of the camp to avoid scratching paint or chrome. Finally they are not really "quick" release; they require an hex key wrench to install or remove. Other than that, so far so good.
jen99 Posted :
Hardware was of great quality and fit perfect!
Memphis Shades Lowers Mount Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.