Kuryakyn Dragon Wing Variable Dark Smoke Air Deflectors
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Kuryakyn Dragon Wing Variable Dark Smoke Air Deflectors• Large surface area helps to direct airflow better than other designs• Closed wing vanes guide airflow around the fairing for reduced turbulence and opened vanes allow for refreshing breeze• Adjusts to four different positions by hand via a spring-loaded mechanism• Shatter resistant polycarbonate construction• Dark smoke finish
|Finish:||Dark Smoke||Manufacturer Part Number:||1108|
|Material:||Polycarbonate||Product Color:||Dark Smoke|
|Sold in Units:||Pair||Style:||Dragon Wing|
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1996–2005, 2007–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Fire/Rescue FLHTP : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 2012–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1996–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO Anniversary FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE4 : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE7 : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Firefighter FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1996–1998, 2007–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Peace Officer FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE3 : 2012
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006–2013
- Touring Street Glide Trike FLHXXX : 2010
- Touring Ultra Limited Anniversary FLHTK : 2013
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2010–2013
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2009–2013
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCUTG : 2013
SGPaul2011 Posted :
Easy installation. Moves wind away very nicely. Looks great
bhaley1059 Posted :
Works as advertised easy install.
dewayne garrett Posted :
Great price. Cheaper that Harley dealer on same product.
jldraper1 Posted :
Installation was a snap and they reduce the air up flow into my face quite well.
bp_11252 Posted :
Seems to work a bit better than the stock ones.
lewisrucker Posted :
Realy made a difference on wind turbulation behind the fairing. Option to direct air on you is also great. Would definitely reccomend.
Spiderman_48 Posted :
Easy to install and lets me have a choice of air or not without tools.
Eytan Posted :
product looks great, very easy to install. quality is very good and easy to change wind direction.
DLORD53 Posted :
Very nice. Perfect fit and color.
timrph53 Posted :
Look nice on the bike and are functional. Disappointed that OEM was 4 screws and these are only held on by three. Does not seem to affect stability. Overall I am satisfied with purchase.
kenflauding Posted :
Nice add to my bike. Looks better than stock and adjustable. Nice!
Larz82 Posted :
Windshield works very well,
Santari0 Posted :
Excellent product however it did not fit my memphis shades batwing fairing, the dragon wings will ONLY fit Harley Batwings.
itsbill5 Posted :
they work and look great.
paughj Posted :
perfect fit, works as designed - great
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Worked great. Absolutely no complaints.
daviesmia Posted :
Super easy to install.
brisshizoo Posted :
Super fast install! Amazing difference they mke in the hot weather!
stevejfred Posted :
Installed easy, works great!
thigh19 Posted :
This is one of the best add-ons I could have put on the bike. Installation was so easy, that my wife did the install.
bsjr11 Posted :
dragon wings - excellent looking dragon wings - excellent function dragon wings - excellent price
yukonroadking Posted :
Another excellent product improvement over Harley stock. Deflects air onto the rider, or closed for cooler weather. Looks good too, and takes 60 seconds to install using existing bolt holes on the Ultra. Highly recommended.
Kuryakyn Dragon Wing Variable Dark Smoke Air Deflectors?
Our customer service has the answer.