J&P Cycles® Black and Chrome Hand Bone Mirror
J&P Part: 7500087
Sale Price: $89.99 Regularly: $99.99
How to Install Mirrors
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Black and Chrome Hand Bone Mirror• Cool and eerie are the best way to describe J&P Cycles® new hand bone mirror set• Stem is a detailed arm bone• Mirror head continues the use of bones with detailed hand bones wrapping the back of the mirror head• Mirror pivot is part of the wrist for a totally new unique look• Sold in a set with right and left hand specific sides• Mounting hardware is included
|Style:||Hand Bone||Finish:||Matte and Chrome|
|Design:||Hand Bone||Clamp On:||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||18-369||Material:||Cast Aluminum|
|Sold in Units:||Pair||Stem:||Hand Bone|
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE : 2009
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE2 : 2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF : 2008–2014
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–2000
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–2005, 2007–2011, 2013
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2014
- Dyna Street Bob FXDBP : 2013–2014
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992, 2005, 2007–2014
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC Anniversary : 2013
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–2005, 2007–2010
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2004
- Dyna Super Glide Sport EFI FXDXI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Dyna Switchback FLD : 2012–2014
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG2 : 2001
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–2005, 2007–2008, 2010–2014
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide FLH : 1972–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1972–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- FL : 1973
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1985
- Police Model FLP : 1972, 1974–1975
- Police Model FLPF : 1972
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Blackline FXS : 2012–2013
- Softail Breakout CVO FXSBSE : 2013–2014
- Softail Breakout FXSB : 2013–2014
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE : 2010
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE2 : 2011
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE3 : 2012
- Softail Cross Bones FLSTSB : 2008–2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1998, 2007–2010
- Softail Deluxe CVO FLSTNSE : 2014
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005–2006
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006–2014
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE2 : 2004
- Softail Deuce EFI FXSTDI : 2001–2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2007
- Softail Fat Boy Anniversary FLSTF : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Firefighter FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Lo Anniversary FLSTFB : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB : 2010–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Peace Officer FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTF : 2009–2010
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Special FLSTFB : 2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Anniversary FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Firefighter FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Peace Officer FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2009–2013
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990, 2006, 2009–2010
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic EFI FLSTSCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005–2007
- Softail Heritage Springer EFI FLSTSI : 2001–2003
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–2003
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001–2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999–2009
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC : 2008–2011
- Softail Rocker FXCW : 2008–2009
- Softail Slim FLS : 2013–2014
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE3 : 2009
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2001–2006
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–2006
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990, 1999–2009
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLHA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLSA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Café Racer XLCR1000 : 1977–1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1000 : 1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start XLH1000 : 1985
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1979–1981, 1983, 1985
- Sportster 1000 Touring XLT1000 : 1977
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 CP XL1200CP : 2012
- Sportster 1200 Custom Limited A XL1200CA : 2014
- Sportster 1200 Custom Limited B XL1200CB : 2014
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2005–2010, 2012–2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C Anniversary : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2007–2011
- Sportster 1200 Nightster XL1200N : 2009–2012
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2009
- Sportster 1200 Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2004–2010
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Iron XL883N : 2010–2013
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2011
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2006–2007, 2009–2012
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2003
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2005–2009
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1987–1991, 1993–2003
- Sportster 883 SuperLow XL883L : 2012–2013
- Sportster Custom Limited A XL1200CA : 2013
- Sportster Custom XL1200C : 2014
- Sportster Custom XL1200CP : 2014
- Sportster Iron XL883N : 2014
- Sportster Roadster XL883R : 2014
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2014
- Sportster SuperLow XL883L : 2014
- Sportster XR1200 : 2009–2010
- Sportster XR1200X : 2010–2013
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Super Glide 1st Edition FXR2 : 1999
- Super Glide 2nd Edition FXR3 : 1999
- Super Glide 3rd Edition FXR4 : 2000
- Super Glide Custom FXRC : 1985
- Super Glide Disc Glide FXRDG : 1984
- Super Glide Fat Bob FXEF : 1985
- Super Glide FXR : 1986–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1986–1991
- Super Glide Grand Touring FXRD : 1986
- Super Glide II FXR : 1982–1985
- Super Glide II FXRS : 1982–1985
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXLR : 1987
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXRS : 1988
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1987–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1987–1993
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1984–1994
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1983–1992
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1972–1978
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Anniversary FLHTC : 1988
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983–2005, 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984, 1987–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983, 1986, 1995–2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1989–1998, 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2001, 2007
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2007
- Touring Road King CVO EFI FLHRSEI : 2002
- Touring Road King CVO EFI FLHRSEI2 : 2003
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE3 : 2007
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2005
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Tour Glide Classic Anniversary FLTC : 1988
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1981–1992
- Touring Tour Glide FLT : 1980–1983
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1989–1995
- V-Rod Black VRSCB : 2004–2005
- V-Rod Muscle VRSCF : 2009–2010
- V-Rod NHRA Commemorative Edition VRSCX : 2007
- V-Rod Night Rod Anniversary Edition VRSCDX : 2012
- V-Rod Night Rod Special VRSCDX : 2007–2014
- V-Rod Night Rod VRSCD : 2006–2008
- V-Rod Street Rod VRSCR : 2006–2007
- V-Rod VRSCA : 2002–2006
- V-Rod VRSCAW : 2007–2010
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1985
tedvoss12 Posted :
they gave my bike an awesome new look. quality product and affordable.
bare1981 Posted :
this set of mirrors are real sweet. the detail and all around look is awesome
ravensHD Posted :
thank you these made my harley super glide look great. I get a lot of coments.
r.sumner6908 Posted :
These mirrors look great
kawrider05 Posted :
Looks great on my bike!!
felesha2 Posted :
We love the new look, they really stand out with the bone hands.
tboporter Posted :
I am very happy.IT is very nice.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
These mirrors look better than the photos...Mirrors look like coffins!
jayepaul Posted :
I bought these for a bike I'm getting ready to rebuild and have not yet installed them. I did however look them over good when they arrived and I have to say they look every bit as cool as they do in the pics online. They are a decent size mirror too so visibility should be good with these too.
scjc97 Posted :
Taller than expected and they don't have the best angles but look badass.
vatoloco642003 Posted :
Great mirrors,fit perfectly without any problems.wide area makes for easy rear view.
CalicoJack10 Posted :
Great looking mirrors. Little trouble mounting them to my bars. But well worth the hassle.
email@example.com Posted :
Great item very neat. Easy to install. Make sure you tighten them down good to reduce the chance of vibration when riding.
sgmhorne Posted :
Very nice. Thought there was only one. Was really surprised when a pair showed up. No vibration to mirror at high speeds. Looks really good.
tray3100 Posted :
would not recommend, 70mph or more they fold in on you.. no adjustments for tightening
SluG216 Posted :
Great look and built Well at a sweet price nice for any skull theme....looks killer on my Harley!!!
bigleaf1 Posted :
Great looking and highly functional
uspike Posted :
Product is as described service was very good shipping was quick
stallion99 Posted :
Definetly gets rid of that stock look...love my new mirrors.
Auzzie01 Posted :
Fit and looks better than I thought. Even bought the metric bolt kit just in case as suggested. Mirrors mounted on my 1600 Vulcan Nomad with just the mounting equipment that came with the mirrors.
bwutke Posted :
bobmanfre Posted :
man, they look great, and as a present to me, from me, worth every penny !!
Tigger9 Posted :
The mirrors are awesome they look great on my bike, I'm getting a lot of people asking where I got them from, and I received them pretty quick
hubertyr Posted :
Love the mirrors however when mounted properly the hands look like they are mounted on the wrong side of the handle bars - left is right and right is left. I've tried turning the mirror facing the opposite direction and remounting but then the hands look upside down. Still they are very cool
mayhok Posted :
canuto79 Posted :
Love t hem will order Agin
Bones5044 Posted :
Love these mirrors and I get a lot of compliments on them. This is my second set as one of the first set I bought was broken by flying debris on the freeway. Thanks for great products at great prices. My next purchase will be a leather vest!
redvictory Posted :
stevenscottkane Posted :
Looks great, arrived well ahead of schedule.
Gadget59 Posted :
I love these Mirrors. They get plenty of attention everywhere I go. They have a nice large mirror to see a wide angle look behind you. Looks like you ran over a zombie. People love to look at them.
Randycoke245@yahoo.com Posted :
Always a pleasure doing business with J&P.
anchorhead Posted :
These things are great. What a look for my scoot. They seem to be of high quality and durability. I've got great remarks from anyone who's seen them and many wanted to know where I got them.
wurthless Posted :
great looking and fit and finish was nice
george3rd Posted :
had to order the adapter,but these mirrors really stand out,you will probably getting more orders from my friends for these.
CHATEAU@COMCAST.NET Posted :
Looks just as good as in pictures!
studawg_1984 Posted :
bigdog95ci Posted :
koendarferr Posted :
My son like mine so I bought the same ones for him. I like mine very much and others like them too
vstart650 Posted :
slightly above average Product...cool looking but black paint comes off very very easy!
the shag Posted :
the mirrors are top quality , very nice finish and look great , a real talking point .
CLYDE GILBERT Posted :
Im very happy with the mirrors they look great ,thanks
progear Posted :
The mirrors are perfect. They are quite the conversation piece.The chrome has a high shine and the black finish on the mirrors make the skeleton hand stand out
evilson Posted :
Delivered in good time and were made of durable metals. Even came with attachment gear designed for different mounts. However, they looked very wrong on my bike.
tarafox Posted :
I thought these were really well made. I purchased them for my husband as a Christmas gift and he loved them! There is nothing like this around here.
amyreid Posted :
Mirrors are exactly what we had hoped for! They were easy to put on the bike, and are approximately the same size as the original mirrors, so the overall shape of the bike stays the same. It just looks way cooler now! Next we will most certainly be ordering the kickstand... grips... and all the other accessories to match! Thanks JP Cycles for an easy and satisfying purchase!!
johnnyquinn Posted :
Moon917 Posted :
I had to grind down the base on the right one for it to fit my 2002 Road King. Kinda wish I had known that before hand...but it's all good and looks great!
JOHNNYMICHAELS Posted :
Mirror & chrome looked great but when unopened the paint was coming off the black part! Returned and still waiting for replacement...
navarroe2513 Posted :
They looked even better when we opened the box. There was a little filing to do but that was just because we didn't want to put on the extension. My wife loves them on her 1200 Custom.
sn00py23 Posted :
Oh, these were the cat's meow!!!! I LOVE them and they're the right size. So dramatic and they "fit" the look!
jerryramirez Posted :
Send back twice because the left side mirror was broken both times
Craig H. Posted :
Mirrows look great and extend out more than origanals for better views. Reason for only for three star rate is I feel the black mat finish could be alot better, seems not enough paint was applyed.
voicenmyhead1 Posted :
Love the mirrors... seem to be good quality
mark harvey Posted :
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Great mirrors. They look great and are more functional than the stock mirrors.
richard35 Posted :
best mirrors I have owned
spuyau Posted :
This addition to my '04 RoadStar truly looks 'bad to the bone'. (yes pun intended) J & P got it to me amazingly quick and installation even quicker! Plus no modification was required! Thanks for the cool product!
stagerat Posted :
took a min. to decide what side to put each on. look cool both ways.
brunals7 Posted :
Fast delivery. Great product.
BACKPN22 Posted :
If you have a skeleton or skull theme on your bike then these mirrors are a must. They are very authentic looking and easy to install. I can see better with these mirrors then the stock mirrors that came with my bike because they stick out just a little bit further. Be sure to see if they will fit your bike because I needed to get the adapter (#7600240) for the right side because of the brake fluid reservoir is in the way and needed to be offset by about an inch. I also added the skeleton finger levers that not only look good but are very comfortable. Out of all the skull or skeleton mirrors these are the most authentic looking in my opinion!
matthewlr Posted :
They look great only it seems the hands are upside down. I would have expected the thumb bones to be at the top.
jescott27 Posted :
Awesome mirrors. They're unbelievably sturdy and install in a flash. I knew they were going to look great, but the quick and easy install was a wonderful surprise.
raithkell Posted :
They look great on the bike! Such a great add on
bxhorse Posted :
Look great on bike every one stops and ask where I got them
Woodmiser Posted :
Awesome mirrors, less vibration that my stock mirrors and are definetly one of a kind around here.
mikilyksit Posted :
LOVE MIRRORS SERVICE WAS GREAT AND ITEM WAS SHIPPED IN TIMELY MATTER WILL ORDER FROM YOU AGAIN
nvarthur Posted :
Was advertised as a direct fit but I had to grind down the base to get it to fit. All in all it is a good set of mirrors and they look cool.
rileyni Posted :
Great look I get alot of great comments on them
Mario Ortega Posted :
This mirrors look awasome. They are the perfect size, not too small, not too big, no vibration and no distortion. The chrome really shines, and best of all, no messing at all on the installation. The kit came with all necesary mounting hardware to fit metric and non-metric bikes, so they fit my Suzuki Boulevard S40 (Savage) like a glove. A friend of mine also purchased the same mirrors but all black for his H&D Iron, and they also fitted without a problem, we just needed to add a spacer on the right mirror. If you really want to give a cool look to your ride, do not hesitate installing these mirrors. Thank You J&P Cycles for the fast service!
king02 Posted :
Excellent quality and product matched the description on web. Very satisfied with purchase and customer service!
kbear0013 Posted :
Love these! They completely changed the look of my husbands' bike, he loves them. I couldn't be happier. And neither can my husband! Thanks J & P.
robertt266 Posted :
excellent quality, good packaging, fast delivery. Thank you and good luck.
fjasonhall Posted :
Very high quality product. It was packaged with the utmost care,wrapped in bubble wrap.The mirrors are high quality and solid.They were also very easy to install and came with a couple of different sized bolts.
Icealena Posted :
Great item husband loved it
gr8kroer Posted :
I have the chrome hands with the black mirrors. These are really cool and look so much better than the picture. My bike has a skull and flame theme so these are perfect. I get tons of looks and compliments!
someoneqc Posted :
4 out the 5 because it need an adapter to fit my Rocker C. I didn't want to have a mirror higher than the other. Also I didn't want to grind the master cylinder, since I want to replace it with a chrome one. So I've decided to grind the arm of the mirror.
soccergod007 Posted :
very sharp look and good fit as well as nice quality
1geezer Posted :
hand should be reversed. the thumb should be on top, not bottom.
shatara Posted :
Got these mirrors for hubby for his Dyna wide glide! He loved em!
Fatboy04/26 Posted :
The mirrors are bad ass! all my buddy's think they look good. I have 16 inch apes and mounted them hanging down. changes the whole look of the Fatboy!
kevick29 Posted :
mlevan78 Posted :
With the use fo the suggested mirror adapter these installed very easily on my 99 Sportster 1200S. They look great!! Visibility is a little different from the stock mirrors, but just requires a little adjusting and getting used to.
email@example.com Posted :
Great mirror!! Looks good on my bike too. Different, not something you see everyday.
daddyhd64 Posted :
some modifing to be done went on my 85 fxrp looks great lower profile then the stock and setts out a bit futher so as lot to be viewing my wide shoders now, love them getting all kinds of compliaments and smiles
Flizards Posted :
Extrememly satisfied with this purchase! Tremendous quality, looks and visibility. No vibrations so far. They look great and this is the best purchase I've made for my bike in a long time. You won't be dissapointed.
Cageofhonor Posted :
Product looks better than described. Lots of detail and looks great on my bike. I recommend this to anyone who wants a edgier look to their bike. Holds tight at over 70mph no vibration. I have got lots of compliments on them.
jcearley Posted :
Mirrors are very, very easy to install. Only nees 1 wrench!!!! They also look great.
bmackie Posted :
Awesome!! Looks great!! Well worth the money!! Very heavy duty!!
xxxviperxxx Posted :
Very good quality, nice smooth chrome. I only had to do one small modification (grind a small notch to fit around master cylinder)
VTXTony Posted :
Looks great and easy to install. Gives a great rear view. Great product.
HERBIE45 Posted :
These mirrors are so cool. Put mine on a Yamaha V-Star. Mounted very easy w/ no mods neccesary.
zoroman Posted :
these are great, they look nice would tell anyone to buy them, thank you
Hairball263 Posted :
I love the mirrors¡
capttxrngr Posted :
My wife really likes the two tone look
geeb550 Posted :
Excellent look, got lots of comments and always get noticed.
revof11 Posted :
Great quality construction. These are **NOT** the typical plastic junk you find all over the place that are just chrome plated. Nice, heavy and the adapter kit makes them fit perfectly on my Honda Fury. The visibility is also extremely good on these. The coffin shape actually works in a very ergonomic fashion.
mogzy07 Posted :
Great looking set of mirrors, really good quality.If you are looking for something that looks awesome on the bike, which is different, then this is something to consider. Great service given by J &P
Prop630 Posted :
mkotrola Posted :
Great looking mirrors. Needed just a touch of the grinder to clear the front master cylinder. Clear images at 70 mph.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 654 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 696 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 748 2012 Cruiser Catalog Vol. 10, Page 197
Important Product NotesNOTE: 1996-2013 models require the use of adaptor 7600240.
J&P Cycles® Black and Chrome Hand Bone Mirror?
Our customer service has the answer.