J&P Cycles® Wind Deflectors
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Wind Deflectors
Fitment Note: Will not work with lower fairings.• This chrome plated deflector mounts on the front fork brackets for added protection from the elements• Replaces OEM 58121-85B
|OEM Reference:||58121-85B||Product Color:||Chrome|
|Sold in Units:||Pair|
Fitment Note: Will not work with lower fairings.
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Anniversary FLHTC : 1988
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983–2010, 2012–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 1986–2008
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983, 1986, 1995–2009
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007–2013
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRC : 2014
- Touring Road King CVO Anniversary FLHRSE5 : 2013
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE : 2014
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE5 : 2013
- Touring Road King Fire/Rescue FLHP : 2013
- Touring Road King Firefighter FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2006, 2008–2014
- Touring Road King FLHR Anniversary : 2013
- Touring Road King Peace Officer FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2012–2014
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009–2010, 2013
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE : 2010
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006–2010, 2012–2013
- Touring Street Glide Trike FLHXXX : 2010
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2010
phillipmosley Posted :
shawn76 Posted :
Love the look on my Road King, helps deflect the air great.
gvallanc Posted :
I liked the quality however they did not fit my 2012 Harley Davidson Street Glide. Unable to install them correctly since they do not provide clearance for the turn signal lights. Installing them reversed cause a reduction in wheel turning radius as the hit the highway bars.
email@example.com Posted :
Excelllent quality, exact fit. Very happy with the wind deflectors.
edhcaptaindave Posted :
Works better than expected! Easy to install!!!
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
It works great, but does,nt come up high enough and block as good as the older FL model deflecters. Thanks, Bill
Brently Posted :
These work great and look good. Very pleased with them.
shwilburn Posted :
Great product, easy install and works just like I hoped it would.
robert78.5 Posted :
Fits and looks great
pricejimjr Posted :
Very usefull for wind control.
53shovelhead Posted :
The wind deflectors look great and work well. Thanks
J&P Cycles® Wind Deflectors?
Our customer service has the answer.